•No•

YALL DEMONS 666

————————————————

————————————————

"Fine" Todoroki shrugged and pulled Bakugou under him. Bakugou felt his face turning red and his body tensing up.

Todoroki pulled the blond boys pants down
And placed a kiss on his member. Bakugou felt like dying.

"What? Didn't you ask for a kiss? I already gave you one when you where asleep though"

"YOU WHAT??!" Bakugou jumped
"Ohh nothing"

"DONT OH NOTHING M-"
Todoroki pinched his nipple making the blond whimper.

He quickly pulled the others undergarments down. He was kind of amazed at the sight. It was pretty big but no challenge for him.

He slowly started licking Bakugous member up and down. Soon info he started bobbing his head up and down on his member.

Bakugou wanted to grab the sheets but his arms where still bandaged up. He Moaned really loud. shocking himself from how loud he was. Yeah he paid for prostitution's but it was nothing compared to this.

Bakugou loved the sensation going threw his body. He was curious how it would feel to have a dick in his own mouth.

He pushed Todoroki to a wall
And bent down. He tried unbuckling the others belt butagian his arms where useless. Todoroki cupped his face.

"Your a thirsty one ain't ya? " Todoroki said with a smirk

"At least put it in me" Bakugou said

Todoroki looked down at the boy and got close to his ear.

"No" He whispered

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO? YOUR WORKING FOR ME! YOU DO WHAT I SAY"

'Ding'
The door bell rang.
Todoroki stood up and left the room throwing a towel at Bakugou.

The poor blond boy was left on the floor shocked at what just happened.

He was one of the most famous boxers. He was rich, he had a big dick. He was never rejected before.

He looked down at his member and it was all wet and hard. He quickly got cleaned up and put some clothes on.

Who ever interrupted his happiness better be for a good reason

He stepped into the living room and saw Mr.Aizawa.

"Hey?" Bakugou said awkwardly
"Me and the team have bin discussing and we want to make you be more out there."

"What?" Bakugou said looking at Todoroki.
Todoroki shrugged and left.

"We think you should get into a relationship so your popularity will grow and more people will notice you."

"A RELATIONSHIP?! OH HELL NO"
"Bakugou I will shoot you right in the head if you keep screaming. Please do it. You can dump them right after a month or two."

"Fine. Who do you have in mind?" Bakugou gave in.

Todoroki entered the room with two bottles of water.

"Todoroki since he was already making you moan loud." Todoroki eyes widen and he dropped the bottles.

"What?!" They both screamed in.