1 : Class 3-E

Annie Kirisaki's POV

I have packed my bags and suitcases for my Japan trip, or more like assassination assignment. My parents are assassins and they want me to prove my worth as an assassin by killing the 'unkillable' target at Japan. They have shown me pictures of the target, he looks like an octopus. He is a teacher at Kunugigaoka Junior High School Class 3-E, and he's called Koro-sensei. Well, I can kill this Mach 20 alien. I've trained a lot here in France with professionals.

"Annie! Are you ready?" Mom said while knocking on my door. "Yeah!" I replied. I am wearing a white shirt, black shorts, denim jacket, and a pair of black leather boots. I put my waist-length blonde hair down and placed clear contact lenses onto my violet eyes. Lastly, a white cap.

I went down and said good bye to my parents and servants. I rode our limo and headed to the airport. Bye-bye France.

Time Skip

I arrived at Japan and headed to my father's mansion, since he was born and raised at Japan. As I get in the mansion, the servants welcomed me. I became friends with them and told them to avoid formality.

I went to my bedroom and a dog ran on me. It's so cute! The servants said I can name her, so I named her Antoinette! The name fits her so well, because she has unique features like golden brown soft fur and light blue eyes. I played with her until I got tired and drifted off to bed with Antoinette and Kuma - placed by my servants, they said it was my favorite childhood teddy bear.

Next Morning, Monday

I was woke up by Antoinette, who was walking and sitting over me. "Ohayo Annie-chan! Please get ready and get down to eat breakfast." a servant said as she hung the school uniform in my room. "Yeah! Thank you." I said. Afterwards, I wore the school uniform. It has a white long sleeve undershirt, another long sleeve shirt in gray and a matching short gray skirt. I put on some white thigh-high socks and slipped on a pair of black shoes. I finished the outfit with a dark red ribbon under the collar of my white undershirt. While my hair is just placed down. ( refer to book cover )

I went down to eat breakfast and rode a limo to Kunugigaoka Junior High School Main Building to meet the principal. On my way, I met a strawberry blonde boy, luckily he knows where the principal's office is. He introduced himself. He is Gakushu Asano, son of the school's principal.

Asano's POV

"I am Annie Kirisaki. Nice to meet you, too!" She replied. On our way to my father's office, we just talked about the school since she's new. Later on, I remembered that she was the girl who beat my total exam score! But, she said she was assigned to study at Class 3-E. Why is that?

We arrived at the office and said our good byes.

Annie's POV

As I opened the door of the office, I saw Asano's father and a tall, muscular man, seems like an assassin to me because of his eyes showing no fear at all. "Ohayo, Annie Kirisaki-san" the principal greeted. I greeted back and smiled to the both of them. The principal introduced Kazuma-sensei to me, and like my guess, he's an assassin and teaches PE at Class 3-E. We talked about me going to the End Class even though I am so smart. Kazuma-sensei and I went out to the office and headed to Class 3-E.

As we walked up the mountain to class, he gave me weaknesses of Koro-sensei and talked about another assassin teacher named Irina Jelavic, but students call her 'Bitch-sensei'. What a fun class I'll have.

We reached the top of the mountain. Kazuma-sensei gave me an anti-sensei knife and walked me to class. As Kazuma-sensei opened the door, I saw the octopus. Koro-sensei introduced me to class. He also introduced himself to me and the fact that he is Mach 20 and blew the moon up. I acted surprised even I knew them already. "Woah! You really do look like an octopus or an yellow round alien!" I acted joyfully while I quickly appeared behind him and slashed 4 arms.. or tentacles. Everyone, even Kazuma-sensei, were surprised at the scene I just made. "Hi minna! I am Annie Kirisaki. You can call me 'Annie-chan'. I am from France. I was home-schooled that's why I hope to be friends with you, all!" I said with a happy tone as if nothing happened. "Well, now, let's start class. Annie-chan, you can seat beside Karma-kun." he said as he pointed at a red-head boy. I walked to the back and was greeted by a smirking boy, "Hi Annie-chan! You made a wonderful scene there. I am Karma Akabane. Call me Karma-kun!~" He said. "Thank you Karma-kun. Nice to meet you!" I replied as I sat and Koro-sensei taught us.

What is this? Why is Karma-kun staring at me during the whole two classes?!! Is he a stalker? The way he smirks and stares at me is making me scared!

.

.

.

comment what you think about this chapter. i know it's crappy.

i love you all.

- marrie karen