𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Use the GraphicsPlease actually use the graphic that I have spent my time on

Use the Graphics
Please actually use the graphic that I have spent my time on. Use the graphic for at least 2 weeks. Also, just as a random note: Literally changing the cover or requesting for another one after the 2 weeks is over is sorta rude and doesn't make anyone feel good. I'm not saying it happens all the time but still sorta rude.

Be Patient, Please
I am a girl who takes time with her graphics and tries to make them as best I can. I also have other things in the day I do. The request will take time and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to rush me or be mad if it isn't delivered in time.

I am Allowed to Deny your Request
The only time I'll deny is when I think you were being rude when requesting, you didn't fill out the form out correctly/completely, or when there isn't enough details. And, if you would want to be specific, you could name a certain image or something as inspiration as well.

Don't Steal
Don't steal my end products, ITS NOT FUCKING COOL. I'll probably try to put water marks or preview marks when posting it to the shop but just DON'T STEAL PLEASE. If you do, I will go after your bitch ass and make you regret doing it.

Payment / Credit is Necessary
Payment for any graphic is a permanent follow, and credit is necessary for wherever someone will see the graphic. Also, the password is your favorite tv show or movie. Please include the password at the end of the request.

Be Nice
I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST IF YOU ARE A RUDE BITCH, so just don't be. It helps no one and it certainly don't do you any good.

Redos
One redo per graphic is allowed. Just let me know if you want a redo in PM's if you want one and I'll try my best to make it better. If you claim the first one, you can't ask for the redo.

Publishing
The graphic you're requesting must be for a published book unless you are VIP. One chapter must be published. For example, the summary, epigraph, playlist, etc. Just make sure one chapter is published already. I am cool with doing graphics for a book in progress but only for friends.

Don't Shop Hop, Please
So, basically if you request from someone else's shop at the same time you requested from me and request the SAME DAMN THING, then ya going on the blacklist. Your request will also be cancelled. Practically meaning you will never be able to request from me again. Does no one good & it plain motherfucking rude.

Another Thing
I DON'T DO EXPLICIT GRAPHICS, I honestly don't think anyone would request explicit covers from me but just in case. I don't feel confortable making those kind, from what I've seen. So, please don't, THANKS.

That's it for now, VIP + Blacklist next chapter !