✴Run✴

My name is Mina. Im 21 years old. I grew up with an alcaholic father and an abusive mother. I hate them and I always will. I just want to runaway from them and never come back. But I haven't decided yet. But if I did hope that they won't plan to look for me.

I am a loner and I always am. Nobody liked me, so I decided to lie to my parents that I'm going to university, but i didn't head to university, I headed to a place called Blooming Garden. It's full of nature and I love it. I always went there to skip school. Yes, people of course would be wondering why I never came. I only went once, crazy right?

Well my parents never checked their emails so they don't know. But if they did I would delete them if they're from school.

People bullied me for who I was, because I wasn't perfect. Well nobody is perfect and that's what the world says.

I'm not that strong to handle such things. If i had a friend ans if i were strong then i would be able to handle these problems. But I guess I really can't.

My parents would always pick a fight on each other for nothing. And i'm tired of that.

I wish I had better parents but mostly

I wish I never had parents and just lived still young and alone.

But here I am. A 21 year old girl who skips university even tho its important for my life but thanks to those assholes I can't care anymore.

This is my life. And I hope you understand what I'm going through.