✴Chapter 2✴

Sorry. It's been long since i posted another chapter.

I will make a schedule for the day that I will update this book again.

I will be updating every Saturday with two chapters. If i don't have any ideas to that then i'll let you know so you won't worry.

Now lemme continue this chapter.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

I was in the rain for at least 20 minutes. It got really cold so i decided to take shelter. I didn't want to go home cuz of my parents.

I went under a shop and sat down on a chair.

I'm in love with the sounds of the rain. Its so calm and it makes me feel relaxed and comfortable.

After 5 minutes the rain has stopped and so I went back home cuz I had to.

I arrived home but before i went inside i heard my mom yelling at my dad and saw another lady next to him.

I eavesdropped on them.

Mom: "How could you cheat on me like that! You have been bringing a fucking slut in my house!"

Dad: "Let me-"

Mom: "Enough is enough. Have fun with that slut"

I saw my mom coming towards the door.

I hid behind the house and watched her leave in her car.

I can't believe it. Dad has been cheating on mom behins her back like she's nothing to him.

I don't wanna go back inside.

I will never go in there again.

I ran and I started to cry.

"Stupid Mina stop crying"

I sat on a bench and the park and kept on crying.

People kept on staring at me and i heard them whispering to each other. It was too loud for me to hear even if they were far.

"Why the hell is she crying?"

"God she's such a baby"

"She's so stupid"

"I hate people like her"

Their words made me want to punch them and kick their ass but i didn't want tk cause another scene so I just tried to stop crying and wiped my face with the back of my hand.

It was 7 at night and the people already left.

I was getting tired. My eyes kept shutting so I decided to sleep on the bench.