(1) 'Ji Eun'

It's the last friday night of summer when Jungkook and his friends decided to go at the bar and a month since the incident at the mall.

They decided to bar hop . Every hour, they move from one to another until the last stop, NO NAME BAR. They entered the bar a little tipsy except for the 3 youngests, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Should we go now? The hyungs are tipsy already." Said Jimin but the hyungs protested so they continued their doings. The bar is prestigious filled by rich mans in the city. The 6 are still minor except for the oldest 18 years old Jin, but they made a way, fake IDs , it isn't hard to make since they live in a rich household but they have to make sure they don't get caught by anyone.

They sat on their places and ordered another drink. Jungkook was looking around the bar when a girl catched his eye. A familiar face which he couldn't remember exactly where he met her til Namjoon apologized because he accidentaly stepped on his shoes. "It's okay." He said then remembered who the girl is. How could you forget her? You even had a drawing of her sticked in your window. He followed where the girl is going carefully, not putting aside the thought that she may be rich as hell too or she's the owner of the bar.

The girl walked up the stairs slowly, sat on the stool where a microphone stood in the front then smiled at the audience, all eyes on her.

"Good evening everyone!" She said joyfully then the crowd cheered for her except for him, Jungkook. "I'm Ji Eun and I'll be singing Dear Name for you all." She smiled sweetly then nodded to her bandmates as a sign that they'll start.

'kkumeseodo geuriun moksorineun
ireum bulleodo daedapeul haji ana
geulsseongineun geu meariman dorawa
geu sorireul na honjaseo deureo'

Sweet angelic voice is the first thing Jungkook had on his mind the moment she started singing.

'kkaeeojil deusi chagaweodo
ibeoneneun gyeolko noji aneulge
adeukhi meoreojin geunare du soneul'

Jungkook closed his eyes and swayed to the song feeling the music.

'kkeuteopshi gireotteon jitgo eoduun bam sairo
joyonghi sarajin ne soweoneul ara
orae gidarilge bandeushi neoreul chajeulge
boiji antorok meoreodo'

He opened his eyes and he met his with hers. His heart melted as she sang the last verse still looking at him as if she's seeing through the boys soul.

'gaja i saebyeogi kkeunnaneun goseuro'

Everyone clapped for Ji Eun's beautiful singing except for Jungkook whose eyes is still on the girl smiling and thanking the cheering crowd.

The team went down on the platform and Ji Eun went directly to the comfort room with Jungkook who followed her and waiting outside.

As soon as Ji Eun stepped a foot outside the comfort room, Jungkook blocked her way with his muscular body and asked "so you sing?"

Ji Eun just looked at him then continued walking .

"Ji Eun, u sing?" Half shoutedly asked Jungkook and the girl replied only with a word, "obviously" that made Jungkook angry, also him not knowing why it brought anger to him.

He followed where she goes and only stopped when the girl got pissed.

"Are u perhaps," she said frowning at the floor as if thinking then faced him and continued, "a stalker?"

"U even aren't worth looking at so why would I stalk you? And to be honest, no one would even dare to stalk a bitch." The young man, who took stalker as an insult and felt undervalued for the thought stalking her, said without hesitant, not thinking twice that the girl might sue him, if she's richer than him, she's older or so.

"Not worth looking at? Then why are you even looking at me? No one would stalk me? The owner of this bar ordered his men to track me and work for them with a scholarship as a pay. And a bitch? U might have a problem with your eyes. I'm far from being a dog." She raised her brow and her fist clenched because of anger.

"Shut! You also forgot that you have to apologize to me for what you did last month."

"Apologize? For what? You aren't even just a familiar face and this is the first time I met you so why would I apologize for as what you said I did last month with only you knowing and not me. You're mistaken, mister. You barked at the wrong tree." Ji Eun said and walked away with the young man left, standing still, confusely shocked of what happened. He knew it's the girl who looked down on timberlands and he's sure of it.

He returned to their table and he's just in time when they're about to leave. They got home and then there's Jungkook still thinking of the incident at the bar, not leaving his mind for even a minute or two.

Ji Eun he wrote on his drawing of hers.

"Ji Eun." he repeated making sure to remember her name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's lame T.T

I'm planning to make this story angst hehe but i don't know how to :<<<