Prologue

Tzuyu's POV

I am standing on the place I have been dreamming of.. wearing a black suit with a black pants paired well with my suit... looking at everyone here.. who is looking at me like I am the star.. yes I am a star today.. Dad.. Mom.. Nayeon Unnie.. Jeongyeon.. Momo.. Jihyo.. Mina.. Dahyun.. Chaeyoung.. Her Mom.. Her Grandma.. and all the family and friends also our employee..
I am so ready to hold my girlfriend to my wife here.. as the Father finally speak..
"Let all of us Stand and welcome the bride" He said as my heart is pounding so fast.. my body getting so hot.. looking at the church door opening slowly showing my beautiful bride..
She is on her silver heels.. white wedding dress.. which wraps on her perfectly showing her body curves so well.. holding a boquet of flower.. with her hand linked on her dad's hand.. I can't see her face well.. but I know.. she is the most beautiful girl in my life..

She walks along the aisle with all people looking at her.. like they are seeing the most beautiful princess in the world.. and she is mine.. in everysteps of her.. my heart jumping for an excitment.. nervous.. and amuze..
She get closer and closer to me as our eyes meets.. felt like my whole world is falling.. just in her beautiful smile.. I couldn't even express my feeling right now..
"Tzuyu..." Her dad let her hand go and take my hand..
"She is my only treasure.. all my life.. she is my diamond.. and I can't live without her.. and ofcourse my wife too.." he giggled.
"And now.. I have to let her go.. placing her to the most strong treasure chest.. as I already trust you.. don't disappoint me" he said as he grab Sana's hand and place her to mine..
"Sana.. dad loves you" he said as he kiss Sana forehead..

I am getting nervous now..as I keep sweating.. now She stand beside me.. we both look at the father.. starting the ceremony.

"We all gather here to unite these two people in marriage. The Will of being in a marrige is a
commitment which is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover,
companion, and friend. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish.
Do you both pledge to share your lives with one another, Do you promise respect and
care for one another, through sorrows and joys in everyday of you lives?" Father asked as we both Answer him..

"We do"

Then the bridemates and bestman come and give us the couple ring while the Father said.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of this marriage. Showing youe love to each other with a commitment between you guys..

Chou Tzuyu, please repeat after me...

I Chou Tzuyu, promise to love and to have a live full of kindness and understanding to you Minatozaki Sana with this ring as the promise" He said as I repeat after him and hold Sana's hand placing the ring on her Finger..

"Minatozaki Sana, please repeat after me...

I Minatozaki Sana, promise to love and to have a live full of kindness and understanding to you Chou Tzuyu with this ring as the promise" He said as Sanarepeat after him and hold my hand placing the ring on my Finger..

"So now.. Tzuyu and Sana I pronounce you as a wife and wife..You may kiss the bride. " the father said as I take a step closer to her and hold her cheeks.. bent down as I lock my lips on her while everyone cheers at us..

Sana's POV

We had done the wedding ceremony as we greet all the family member and friends.. we got so much guest as even the reporter.. I just remember my wife is a famous person here..
I got very tired on my heels as I get myself a seat to rest for a while.. putting off my heels..
Wedding? It is once in life time but so tiring..
Suddenly Tzuyu come to me with a sneakers on her hand..
She squad down infront of me.. he grab my feet and putting on the sneakers..
"You are not cinderella.. you are just Sanarella with sneakers on" she said as he is done being a prince of Sanarella..
I get up and looking into her eyes..
"I don't know we can be here" I said.
"Of course we can.. the fate is with us" Tzuyu said as she pulled me into a passionate kiss..
"I am not being patient anymore baby" Tzuyu pulled off but she smash her lips on me again as I felt her arm is pulling me closer to her as our body unite..

"I can't stand this show.. damn guys.. you can do it later.. in the fantastic bed" someone said as we pulled off
"Ohh.. Momo.." I greet her..
"Congrats guys.. finally I am going to be an aunt" she said
"So when you will be a mom?" Mina said as she come to join the chat..
"Mom? Umm... I don't know" Momo said..
"The hell Momo.. you guys get married soon.. that's what Mina hinting you" Tzuyu said as I giggle
"Huh? What married?" Momo said as Mina glare at her.
"Its okay.. I will get another girlfriend" Mina said as she walks away..
"Oh shit.. I think I should go guyss.. don't do it here.. later on the bed.." Momo shouted as I felt everyone is staring at us.. I burried my face on Tzuyu's shoulder as I got shy..

"So I am so curious if our bed will break or not after tonight" Tzuyu said teasing me.
"What? Tzuyu stop" I said as I hit her lightly while giggling..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...