chapter 3

the whole houses p.o.v

we all leave for magcon and there is 3 range rovers waiting for us on the front. kian, sam and trevor get in the first one. jc and ricky get in the second one and connor and zoe get in the third one. we arrive at magcon about an hour later and we're shown to our rooms. connor zoe kian and sam get dressing room 1 and trevor and jc get room 2.

zoes p.o.v

me and connor ended up sharing with kian and sam in room 1. the walls are a duck egg colour with black chairs and a glass table. im sat inbetween his legs and we are on our phones. i check my youtube 4,000 subscribers!

"CONNOR! LOOK!" i shout and shove my phone in his face. he takes my phone and pulls me up onto his lap. i look at him and he smiles.

"yay, zo. 4,000 subscribers!!" he smiles and our lips crash together. "zo, i need to talk to you about something" he says after we pull away.

"okay, whats up babe?" i ask him with my arms around his neck.

"zo, im thinking about quitting O2L" he explains looking at me with sad eyes

"well it is your life. if you want to quit the collab channel then quit it." i answer him and place my lips on his. he tenses up but relaxes into the kiss.

"GUYS IT OUR CHANGING ROOM ASWELL!" kian and sam shout walking into the door. we ignore him and contine our kiss. "guys?" sam clicks his fingers infront of us "GUYS!" he shouts again and sighs when we ignore him. "ughh! its hopeless" he tells kian as he walks over to his dressing table.

"you guys are disgusting!" kian shouts over and we finally pull apart.

"wooooooh! yay!! they didnt eat eachother!" they both say sarcastically.

"shut up, when do you guys go on?" i asked them standing up

"oh, your coming on too" kian tells me and my jaw drops.

"w-w-what!?" i practically shout

"well i just got the message about ten mins ago from jc that jenn jack and nash are coming on aswell!" sam says and i look back at connor. he stares back with a blank expression.

"i-i-i c-cant go on with n-nash!" i say my heart racing a million miles an hour. kian looks at me with confusion

"why?" he asks. oh, he didnt know about me and nash i just remembered.

"erm..long story short..we usd to date eachother but then he broke up with me and i started dating connor" i explain while twiddiling my thumbs. they both look at me in concern

"do you want to go on at a different time?"

"no, no its for the fans not about our relationship" i smile back at them trying to keep calm. connors arm slithers around my waist.

"sorry boys, im gonna have to steal her from this conversation. i have plans." he tells them and i look at him confused. they both nod.

"bye guys," i tell them walking off "what plans?" i whisper in connors ear.

"just plans," he smirks "put this on." he says and throws a short black dress and black tights my way. he walks over with a pair of black flats with red at the bottom.

"why? where are we going?" i ask while sliding the tights up my legs.

"somewhere. hurry up or we will be lateee" he moans in a childish voice. i giggle and place the flats on. i put my hair in a fishtail plait to the side and accesorize with my golden studs. i walk out the bathroom my makeup is black eyeliner with some smokey eye makeup. i slide the pinkish coulered along my plump lips. connor walks into the room and his jaw drops.

"what?! do i look that bad?!" i ask worried. looking at myself in the mirror connor runs up behind me.

"what? no! dont be daft! you look...look....beautiful, but i thought it would be more concert like. not fancy. i got us tickets to the fray. i also cancelled our show tonight so we are on tommorow" i smile and crash our lips together.

"your the best!" i mumble into the kiss. "im going to get changed" i say when we pull away and he nods. i walk in my room and get my skinny jeans with my nirvana top and connors brown boots. its weird that we have the same shoe size. we also have the same clothes size so his clothes fit me. i get changed into the clothes and wipe all my makeup off. i leave my hair in a fishtail plait and add my blue spotted headband. i walk out finally ready.

"do- zoey! you look way better like that!" he practically shouts and i giggle.

"thanks and shh" i say and place my fingers to his lips. he licks my finger and i cringe. "eugh! connor!" he laughs and grabs my waist.

"now we shall go watch the fray live!" he shouts running out the door with me. we dive into the range rover before the fans maul us for selfies and autographs. we finally arrive and we run inside to get front row.

*1 hour later*

ive been here already an hour and im having so much fun! its time for the kiss cam. the first two strangers are a guy who looks like a nerdy harry styles and a girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes, cute couple. the next two is a woman who was with her boyfriend but it landed on a different guy, they broke up afte the kiss. the last couple are a girl with long brown and blonde hair in a fishtail plait who looks li- WAIT THATS ME AND SOME RANDOM GUY! i look at connor worried. he nods his head and smiles at me as i turn to the guy and crash our lips together i pull away from him and he has short blonde hair blue eyes and crooked teeth.

"hi there, im niall" i look at him again my jaw wide open. i scream at the top of my lungs

"I JUST KISSED FRIKIN NIALL HORAN! I JUST TOATALLY WON AT LIFE IM ON TOUR WITH O2L DATING CONNOR AND JUST KISSED THE NIALL HORAN!" connor and niall shake hands and niall stands by us. i try to controll myself but i cant "NIALL CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER AND THE REST OF THE BOYS NUMBERS ASWELL?" i ask him shouting over the top of the music.

"SURE! HERE!" he shouts back and hands me his phone i get niall liam louis harry and zayns. i also got pauls nick grimshaws katy perries and lou teasdales numbers. i am oficially THE luckiest girl ever!