steven stone // slow disco

//the song used for this St.Vincent - Slow Disco

you met him at a dance school.he was there waiting for wallace.he happened to stumble upon your dance class.you were practicing the parts of your choreography project,assigned by the choreographer.the song you chose was "slow disco" by st.vincent.you gracefully moved as if every move you made would shatter you many many pieces.you leapt gracefully ever so high that the cow that jumped over the moon would be green with envy and red with anger.you held your head high as if nothing could weigh you down,not even the weight of the earth and the sky kissing.you ended with one of your arms held high as your other rested slightly below the waist.he was absolutely captivated with you.but before he could ask for your name,you left in a hurry.but you forgot something.you turned quickly into the room you were in previously.a pastel blue haired man gestured towards you."excuse me,my name is steven stone.may i ask for your name?"he said."why would the champion of hoenn ask me for my name?i'm just a dancer whose name goes unknown."you said,smiling softly."i saw you dance."he said,smirking."you froze."you...saw me dance...?"you said.he blushed brighter than ho-oh's flames."i-i didn't mean to,it's just my dear friend wallace is here and i'm trying to look for him.but i stopped when i stumbled upon your class."he said,quickly."o-oh."you said looking down,embarrassed."i think you and your dancing are stunning."he said.you immediately lifted your head but with grace."thank you,"you said with a curtsy.
you looked around the dance studio.it was barren,devoid of the 14 people who were once here."how long is your friend is staying?"you said."i don't know,"he said.
"if you're willing to stay a little longer,i can teach you my dance,"you said,a smile on your face."and,my name's (y/n)."so you danced the night away until wallace came.you taught him your dance,but you also taught him how to fall in love with you.