015

Y/N's POV

i grabbed some more chips from my left and just thought of how unhealthy this was. i just squit my eyes and think

"eh. who cares. I'm gonna die one day anyways"

i say while grabbing another handful of chips and eating it happily. i scrolled through my phone and paused at mooki's and decided to talk to her although i felt a nervous feel in my heart i though screw it and i typed in a hello

i paused and looked at it with a worried look telling myself how dumb i was being, though she responded back with a hello back.

Me:
Hello! uh im from the bakery

bbymooki:
oh! hiii! i remember you haha
i totally forgot to ask your name!

i paused and just remembered how dangerous this was, just giving her number to a random stranger she doesn't know? is this my mother sense- i guess only mooki can do this.

Me:
yeah haha, you should probably not
give your number to strangers..but
I'm glad that you gave yours to me
haha, uh this may be a little shocking
for you..and im not sure if you even
remember me but I'm Lee Y/N. i used
to be your brothers friend haha

i honestly wanted to throw myself off a building. was this too long and too much? was it too boring...she looked like..she isn't uninterested now right?? ugh i don't know what teens do now. she didn't seem to change much..i mean her personality was pretty much the same...ugh I'm overthinking.

mooki replied pretty quickly a bit after under a minute. i looked over the reply with a nervous look and curious eyes.

bbymooki:
of course i remember you!!
you're basically like my older sis haha
i missed you so much actuallyyy especially wonseok haha

i smiled and thought does he really still remember me? i doubt it a bit but think of it. i reply back to mooki and we catch up on some things, she tells me about some news and i tell her about mine.

she told me about how shes in collage and helped make the bakery and how the bakery is wonseoks i smiled at the text, i knew he would open one. he always denied me when i told him that he should open one and how he was "not the bakery guy type"

after texting for two hours she says she has to leave for class and i say my goodbye and i sigh looking at the snacks laying around me, i sigh looking at the mess and lazily getting up slowly and throwing things away MAYBE organizing some things.

"minseok would be disappointed in this mess."

i say to myself saying a joke to myself. wow I'm just insane now. well, talking to mooki was something nice i did, tomorrow i have to go to the hell that is work though. its gonna suck but hey what else can i do? i need to pay the bills.

The Next Morning

i get up early as usual and get dressed and shower, i look around my purse to see if i got everything and left a small note on the fridge to doyoung saying that i have my doughnut in the fridge and that he shouldn't eat it since he's free today actually.

i head into the office and was greeted by hell itself in a ugly female form. she gives me a glare and i try my best to calm down and head to my seat, i already sensed judgemental looks.