1️⃣6️⃣

Olivia POV

"Neesha I'm not worried about that bitch if it's not directed it's not respected." I shake my head while sitting at the lunch table.

"Girl she talking about she fucked Tay ain't that your mans." She twisted up her face.

"No."

"What." She said shocked "y'all been fucking for how long and y'all not together that's weird." She shook her head.

"I mean we just haven't put a label on anything we're going with the flow." I shrug

"I couldn't do that I would get emotionally attach at some point and I know you will too. Shit you probably already have." She chuckled

I twist my lips to the side thinking about what she was saying. It seemed as if I was being a sell out to Tay like what was I investing in this, a fuck. And he was getting reason to brag to his friends and a fuck which is more than I'm getting.

At least if we were in a relationship it would be official and 50/50 so we both would be equally giving out and gaining. Also I wouldn't have to be talked about from other bitches that had sex with Tay after and before me because we not committed and, he can do whatever he wants.

This had me feeling a type of way like I'm being played, and that can't be true because me and Tay not even together... I don't know I just feel like it's wrong. This would be a great topic to talk about with my mom but I don't think I should tell her I'm having sex on a regular with someone I'm not in a relationship with and to top it all off I'm 16.

"Wassup girl." Tay said taking a seat next to me.

"Hey." I say giving him a small smile.

"You good? He asked while pulling at my shirt and putting his arm around me. "You need to buy some more clothes how long you had this for since you was 6?" He raised and eyebrow.

I hesitated on replying to him because I wanted to tell him what was on my mind but I didnt think it's was the right time. "Yea I'm good...and no I got this from forever 21 a few weeks back."

"You not 21 so Ion think you should be shopping there." He pulled my jacket close.

"You not my nigga, so you don't have to worry about it." I mug and move my jacket back to the way it was.

"You right." He nodded and turn the other direction getting into another conversation with Neesha.

I distract myself by being on my phone scrolling through Twitter, until Neesha called my name "Olivia."

"Yea." I looked up.

"You wanna come to my house after school?"

"No she not going." Tay said for me.

"Yea I'll come." I say while side eyeing him making sure he was looking at me when I rolled my eyes.

"No she not she coming to my house after school...and you should come too." He insisted.

"Why?" Neesha chuckled a little

"Because we gotta talk, so if you wanna see yo friend you better come." He moved his head towards me.

I roll my eyes "About what?"

"Just know we gon be talking cause I'm tired of this bipolar shit every fucking day cause ima end up slapping the fuck outta you." He said getting up as the bell rang for us to go to class.

I stood up and walk pass him with Neesha right next to me "whats y'all problem? Didn't y'all just make up?" She questioned.

"Yea...it's me. What you said early in the cafeteria was something I been thinking about and I can't help but to feel like I'm losing in this situation." I sigh.