Chapter 1

It was the first ever day of this new secondary school and I left all of my close friends came to this new school, since I thought it would be a good idea to mess about and get kicked out of my old school, as soon as I came in I was dreading it, I wanted to leave and go home watching tv and not thinking about school, I suddenly got this sick feeling in my stomach like something horrible was going to happen.

The first bell rang and I went to my class room, I scanned the room to find myself an empty seat and I found one that was next to this nice girl,something seemed off with her, her hair covered most of her face so I couldn't see it i was going to ask if she was okay but the teacher    came in.

"Hello, everyone my name is Mr Riley and I am your maths teacher, now grab a text book and go to page 56 and chose at least three questions to do you may talk about it quietly."
I decided to talk to the girl who was setting next to me.

"Hey my name is Lucy, I'm new."
She tucked her hair behind her ear so I could she her face and she replied
"Hi my name is Stella, nice to meet you Lucy"
"Nice to meet you too Stella, so which questions are you doing?"
"I am doing questions 5,6 and 8 because they're the harder questions "
"Oh, i am doing 1,3 and 4 I find maths challenging"
" I find them really easy"
"I found maths very difficult and frustrating"

"Okay times up people, turn the back of your books to check if you got your answers right!" Bellowed Mr Riley

The next class flew by quickly and the next thing I know is that I am having break by myself eating crisps when Stella came reading a book. I never knows she liked reading books thought to myself. She was heading this way so I said
"Hey Stella"
"Oh hey Lucy what's up?"
"Nothing much you?"
"Just reading this amazing book"
"What the name of the book?"
" it's called city of bones"
"Ahh cool, it's awesome I am obsessed with it!"
************BELL RINGS************
"See you later Stella"
"Bye Lucy"
"Bye"
The rest of the day flew by quickly the next thing I know is that I am walking home from
School because my no good excuse of my mum couldn't be bothered to pick me up so it was just me and my favourite music playing in my ears. I was so ready to go home and hit my pillows and drift of into sleep but I got changed and headed out for a all since it was a good day but that's when I noticed something weird in the back of an ally way behind the cinema.

Find out what's happens next in mysterious stranger!!!! BTW this is all made up i love my mum to bits!