Chapter One

A/N: This story dedicated to my friend Paris.

I was walking down a street that I don't usually go down to, I  hurry home. My name is Miyako and I am also Bubbles the blue powerpuff. As I was walking down the street, I started to test out these new bubbles I got today. As I blew them I giggled in enjoyment. 

That was until I saw someone walking up too me in the street. I started to walk faster to get away. Then I started to run because the person did too. I ended up at a dead end and was stuck. "No please! Not now!" I said in fear. I closed my eyes ready for anything when I was lifted up into the air. I opened my eyes to see dark blue eyes face too face with me and blonde hair. Oh no It cant be......

"Are you ok? My name is Boomer what is yours?" He asked nicely. I look at him shockingly because I didn't know what to say, because one, BOOMER SAVED ME!!!!! Two, HE IS CARRYING ME!!! I hope he doesn't notice who I am. "Can't you talk, Miss?" He asked gentle as he set me down at a park I used to go to as a kid.

I stay quiet for awhile before I answered his question. "Yes, and yes I can! My name is Miyako." I started to move away a little because I wanted to get away from him.

"That's a pretty name, Miyako. Want me to take you home so nothing bad can happen?"

"No I'm fine!"

"Are you sure because a girl walk after this hour is dangerous, not saying that you can't defend yourself. I'm saying it's dangerous." Boomer said. "If you don't want me to walk you home at least let me take you half way!"

"Fine, you can wlk me half way home!" i said