"Dipper"

WARNING: This part of the story contains extreme sexual content.

ENJOY ^^

Dipper's POV:

I'm so sick of being played with. HE kissed me. HE told me HE loved me. And then other times he yells at me. Idk what to think. Were enemies. We have each other. He's evil I should be finding way to be killing him...right?.

Maybe it's time for a little taste of his own medicine. I stood up walked out of my room about to open his door. I know I'm gonna regret this. I open the door and walk up to Bill who was sitting down on the floor. I can tell he was possibly crying for his eyes were slightly red and puffy and his face was stained with tears. I kneel down and look at him. His face inches away from mine. "I love you Bill....I didn't say it last time because I was in shock.. I didn't know you felt that way.." I kissed his lips. He was shocked at first then caved in and kissed me back. "It's not a surprise. After all I put you through" He smiled and pulled me closer towards him. He began to lick my lips, knowing he wanted access into my mouth, I let him. Our tongues dancing together. I can tell he loved it. This kiss meant everything to him. It was special. Not me. I was just getting my revenge...but I mean I want to enjoy it a little after all this is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I pushed him back breaking the kiss. He looked at me, a pink blush was spread on his cheeks. I stood up and Bill just sat up. I pushed him back and slapped him. "You bitch don't toy with me. Do you love me or not?!" I slapped him again. Bill let out a soft noise. I blushed as I forgot that Bill loved pain. I hit him once more and he let out a small whimper out. I blushed and went to kiss him once more.

Bill's POV:

Dipper kept hitting me and I tried my hardest not to moan but I couldn't help it. Pain is pleasure for me. I looked at Dipper, He was blushing but seemed mad and kept hitting me. In all honesty this drove me crazy. I loved it. I grabbed his hand and pulled him on top of me. He hit me on my side and went up and kissed him in order to avoid moaning. "I....l-love...you.....so...much...b-Bill..." He said in between in the kiss. I grabbed his ass, he backed away and had a huge smirk plastered on his face. "You desperate huh...? I thought you hated me..? I thought you wanted to kill me..? Or what that just another one of your empty threats..?" I know he was kicking f me but I didn't care right now. I did want him. I was desperate. And not to mention that entire time he was talking he kept grinding on my lap, and well.., if I wasn't hard then I sure was now.

"P-pine tree...I-I know...I'm so sorry..." I whispered as he kissed all over my neck sucking and licking leaving his marks on me. He took off my shirt and kept kissing down to my abs. I grew harder when he did. It became torture. he then went back up and licked my neck once again this time biting it. "P-Pinetree.."  He bit me hard I was bleeding but he just licked up my blood like the sexy pinetree he is and lifted his head up "Shut up Bill..." I nodded biting my lip. Oh god he drove me insane as he took control over me. I was so hard it was painful now to have my pants on. "P-Pinetree..." I looked down and rubbed myself against him. He pushed me down and shook his head no. I whimpered as I couldn't hold it any longer, but he made me wait.  He was hard to and it wasn't long until he had to.

Dipper rubbed against my erection and got up and did it again and again until I was begging for him. Who knew the little innocent kid i knew as Dipper Pines was like this. "P-Pinetree...fuck me..p-please.." He smirked. "What the big scary demon can't handle it anymore..is he really losing to a mere mortal..." I could tell he was mocking me but I didn't care any longer. I simply nodded and bit my lip whimpering. "Yes..I am...Fuck me..." Dipper looked at my body down and pulled my pants down along with my boxers. My erection stood out and it throbbed a little. I couldn't maintain myself. He held it with his hand softly going up and down and then slowly put the tip of it in his mouth. I moaned out in pleasure. He continued slowly and eventually picked up his pace. I moaned out and thrusted into his mouth, but he pushed me down. "I'm your master now..obey me.." I nodded and whimpered, "y-yes master..." Dipper smirked and he told me to stand up and go to my bed. I did what he said and I could hear him remove his clothing. He pushed me down and continued to suck me. 

Why am I being so weak. Why am I soft. I'm evil. I should be controlling him?! What's going on?! I should be on top. I'm always on top....so...why is this..different...

Dipper's POV:

I sucked him. I could tell he enjoyed it because of his loud moans. I played with him and he moaned louder. I can't believe this is happening though. I'm making him go crazy. Though his moans are really sexy and are turning me on more and more. This is still just revenge. Hell hate me.. but I mean...what's new..

Bill's POV:

I couldn't help myself anymore. I was now a messy moaning piece of shit..and it's all Pinetree's fault. He started this.

He stuck three finger in my mouth as he sucked me and played with me. I licked and sucked on his fingers, then he took them and flipped me sticking in one by one until he had all three in. I moaned like crazy as he moved them around. "You like that Cipher? Huh?" I nodded, "yeah...I do..." Dipper smirked and then took them all out. "You're a slut Cipher...a dirty filthy slut.." I whimpered and nodded. "i am..im a slut...I'm nothing but a slut..." He slapped my ass hard and I couldn't help but release a loud moan. He chuckled and spread out my ass. "O-oh my...god....p-pinet-tree.." His tongue was so warm and felt so good. Dipper got up and turned me placing my legs on top of his shoulders. "You want it?" Dipper asked as if it was even a question. "Yes i do...I really do...i want it badly pinetree..." My heart was racing i can't believe he was making me beg for his dick. "Not good enough Cipher." I looked at him in his gorgeous brown eyes and begged. "Please ..i need it...i really need this big amazing thing of yours in me...my body is craving it..its hungry for you.." He smirked with lust in his eyes and started to put it in slowly. He waited a while before he started to thrust into me. I moaned like crazy already wanting more. I wanted this everyday. "Fuck me harder Pinetree..." he sped up and i was now like a rag doll being moved around. "moan my name Cipher.." I bit my lip moaning out like never before.

"FUCK ME HARDER DIPPER...I WANT MORE...I'M YOUR SLUT..."

I could feel him speed up and i started to loose my voice a little. He continued to fuck me at this speed until i spoke out. "Dipper im...I'm gonna..." He looked at me with a wide smirk and pulled out. I whimpered at the loss of him inside me. "Well good luck taking care of that.." he winked and gave me a small kiss. "I'll always leave you like this if you keep hurting me.." he got his clothes and walked out of my room. "Oh and I forgot...you're gonna be so easy to control now that I know what you will bend for..."

Did he just...are you...is he serious?.... he's going to fucking pay...once again cipher you're an idiot....