Prologue

**Elizabeth's POV**

"Eliz! Come down stairs! Louis is home for the week, and I want you to actually spend time with your brother," I hear Mum shout from the kitchen. Groaning, I roll out of my twin bed, bringing the wrinkled  orange blanket with me. Pushing myself up on my elbows I read my L.E.D clock light; 9:30.

"Do I have to spend time with him this early in the morning! We have all day long you know!" I shout as I glare at my reflection in the mirror. My long brown hair was sitting perfectly atop my head in a sloppy bun, my bright blue/green eyes were filled with morning sleep, and one of my lightly tanned shoulders showing as my white one-shoulder tee falls off it. As I walk out of my room and down the mahogany floors, I realize I should put on a longer pair of shorts than my blue soffee shorts. Doing a mini sprint back to my room, I pull on a pair of red basket ball shorts.

"Morning Mum, whats for breakfast," I mumble, as I step into our kitchen. The sent of eggs and toast soon filled my nostrils as I plopped down at the breakfast nook table.

"Mornin' Elizabeth!" I hear a familiar voice say in front of me. I lift my head up slowly to find my brother sitting in front of me, munching on a piece of crispy toast. He brushed his brown, short beiber flip out of his blue/green eyes that matched mine perfectly."How is my favourite 17 year old sister!" 

"Tired. How are you Louis?" I say as I shove a heaping of eggs into my mouth.

"I'm great, really I'm just glad to see you guys before I go across the country! I forgot how much I loved Mum's eggs! Mum told me you like singing but won't sing in front of anyone! Why?" He said as he stood up, brushing toast crumbs off his striped shirt.

Angrily rolling my eyes I say, "I don't sing in front of anyone because I'm not you! I don't want people to expect me to be an amazing singer like my brother, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction!" I storm out of the kitchen to my bathroom. I wish I could sing in front of people with out the comparison. Some days I wish I wasn't Elizabeth Tomlinson, the famous Louis Tomlinson's sister.