Prologue

One day Skyler saves a fox from being killed by hunters in the forest.
While reaching for the fox the hunters started to yell, startling her.  The fox, trying to escape from them, got shot in the leg and was losing a lot of blood.
"What are you doing here all alone?! Shouldn't you be in the village with your family??"
" My family aren't from here and neither am I, I just got separated from them and ended up here."
One hunter seems to be not convinced.  He takes a closer look at her and seems to get angry.
"Why aren't you wearing your badge?!! Are you a witch?!"
The leader looks at her clothing and doesn't see a badge either. He takes out a blue crystal from his pocket. " You! Hold this Goblin Crystal"
Skyler gets a bit worried but walks over and holds the crystal. The Hunters looks confused 
"If you aren't from Gardium where are you from?"
There was a small silent moment until the hunters notice that her hand starts to turn into ice. Skyler breaks the crystal and throws it as far as she can. She turns around and mumbles words under her breath. The Hunters were flung into the air and landed in a small house, Skyler starts to run and takes the fox with her. Skyler runs towards Gardium and goes in a small orange house. Skyler immediately went in the bathroom to take out the bullet in the fox's wounds.
" Alex is that you?"
"No, it's me Skyler."
"Sky!!! I'm coming, give me one second. What are you doing," said Makayla perplexed while running down the stairs.
" I ran into hunters and saved that fox.  They are probably going to talk to the King and Queen about the incident. I might not see you for a while as I will leave until they give up the search," said Skyler.
" Alex and I will join you... you can't just go by yourself, it's too dangerous"
"No, I don't want to involve you guys"
Makayla holds the fox's leg down.
"Here let me help"
"Thanks"
Skyler puts her hands in the air and makes an up gesture with her hand, The bullet gently starts to fly out of the fox's leg and into Skyler"s hand.
"You won't survive out there. The Black Market has gotten a lot bigger recently! Our blood can be sold for up to 1 million coins, You will be dead before you even know it"
Skyler takes a bottle of alcohol and dips a cotton ball into it. Makayla strengthen her grip on the fox while Skyler disinfects the wound. After that's done, Makayla bandages up the fox.