Chapter 2 No More

Jungkook POV

I was coming from my best friends birthday party but..the problem is I didn't tell my brother's and that was my 2nd biggest mistake I did in this world. I quietly opened my door and the lights were if that means everyone in them house is asleep I sighed then I heard a....

BANG!

I immediately turned around saw my... BROTHERS?!?!?!? "Hi hy-hyungie~

BTS POV

"Looks like our bunny needs some PUNISHMENT TIMEsaid Suga showing his dark side it was a very dark aura around the room "Baby boy~ why didn't you tell us or one of us that your going out" said RM in and concern tone. "Why the FUCK did you go out with out even telling us huh!" said V in an Stern and deep tone. That time Jungkook was already a crying mess he should be he broke a rule by not telling us.

Jungkook POV

I was a crying and shaking seeing my brother's so scary was enough to make me faint but I was so scared to even look at them. Then I heard steps coming closer I look up a little and saw J-hope hyungie he then had a very scary look on his face "hyungie..I'm so so sowwy... please don't punish me Papi..." I said while crying there are only two things I'm scared the most they are my HYUNGS AND THEIR PUNISHMENTS I then saw my Jimin hyungie coming towards me he also had the same look like my hobi hyungie he then was infront of me and said "little boy we will have to give you a punishment or else you won't get you reward then I'm I right baby?" said Jimin hyungie "yes hyungie...but w-what ish my punishment..?" I said.