Chapter 1: Hey Girl, You Know You Drive Me Crazy

I was laying on the floor, feeling like shit. This is nothing new, it's been happening daily for about a year. I've had enough. I pulled out my phone and called my brother.

"Hello?"

"A-Andy" I sobbed.

"Maria, are you okay?" His voice, suddenly full of worry.

"No, meet me at the park by my house"

"Okay, be right there sis" He hung up and I dragged myself to the park that was 5 minutes away. I sobbed on the bench until I heard a voice.

ANDY'S POV

I was laughing with the guys, Juliet at my side until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked.

"A-Andy" I heard Maria sob on the other end.

"Maria, are you okay?" I asked, getting up and walking into the closest room and closing the door behind me. She told me to meet her at the park by her house so I agreed and ran out of the bathroom.

"Andy, where are you going?" Ashley asked as I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

"My sister needs me" I said as I rushed out of the house and jumped in the car.

MARIA'S POV

"MARIA!" I looked up and saw Andy running toward me.

"Andy!" I cried, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What the hell happend!" He squealed, examining the fresh cuts and bruises on my face and arms.

"DAN HAPPEND!"

"H-he hit you?"

"HE'S BEEN HITTING ME! EVER SINCE OUR SECOND ANNIVERSERY OF BEING MARRIED!"

"Why didn't you tell someone!"

"I was afraid!" I sobbed.

"Where is he now?"

"At the store picking up more beer."

"Alright, your moving in with me, lets go pack your stuff" He said as he grabbed my hand. He led me to his car and we drove to my house. We got there and I saw his car zooming up the street.

"SHIT!" I yelled, pushing Andy into the grass.

"Ow Maria, what the fuck was that for?"

"Stay. Low." I growled as I saw Dan's car pull in. 

"BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE WITH THIS FAG! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE INSIDE MAKING ME DINNER!" He shouted, getting out of the car.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm going to do it right no-ow" I said as he pulled me off the ground by my hair. I saw his fist pull back but it never came in contact with me. Instead I heard someone speak, more like growl.

"You. Will. Not. Lay. Antother. Hand. On. My. Sister." Andy growled. I opened my eyes to see Andy holding Dan's fist and inches away from his face.

"Oh yeah? A little emo like you is gonna stop me?" Dan asked as he dropped me to the ground.

"HE'S NOT AN E-"

"SHUT UP!" Dan shouted as he kicked me.

"You know what, he's right Maria. I am an emo and a faggot, I'm whatever you want to call me. But you know what I'm not? I'm not an asshole like yourself. I know how to treat woman right."