Chapter 2: One Look Puts The Rhythm In My Hand

CC'S POV

"Meet me outside now" Someone woke me up by growling in my ear. I opened my eyes to see Andy walking out of the room. I looked and saw my arms were still around Maria. Fuck.

I got out and walked into my room. I slipped on some skinny jeans, a black wife beater and my black vans before heading out the door. I saw Andy facing the street, smoking. I closed the door which made his head snap toward me. He dropped his ciggerette, smashing it with his foot as he ran up to me. He pinned me up to the door, steam pouring out of his ears.

"Woah dude, calm down." I said.

"I will not calm down now WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT IN THERE MORA!" He shouted, pointing to the house.

"My room is right next to hers so she woke up screaming from a nightmare so I went in there to make sure she was okay and calm her down and then she asked me to sleep with her so I did! Nothing happend Andy I SWEAR! I would NEVER do that! One, she just got out of an abusive relationship and two, she's your sister! I'm not Ashley for God sakes! And Ashley wouldn't even stoop that low! You can trust me Andy!" He was still breathing hard out of anger.

"Okay" He said, letting go of me. "Sorry dude"

"It's fine" I said, straigning out my shirt. We bro hugged and he walked through the house, out the back door to smoke out there. We were all sitting in the living room later except for Maria who was still asleep.

"I need to go wake her up" Andy said, standing up. He walked up the stairs and walked back down. Maria walked down about 10 minutes later, dressed, hair and makeup done. "Damn, that's the fastest I've EVER seen a girl get ready." He said and looked at Juliet. She held her hands up in defense and he chuckled. He leaned down and kissed her before getting up. "Alright, ready to go?" Maria nodded and they headed out the door.

I am so in fucking love.

********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Forever And Always by Taylor Swift

NO IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!