Wait for me-CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER TWO

I wake up to a sharp pain in my shoulder, then I remembered the day before. I look at my shoulder and my shirt is covered in blood but my shoulder is wrapped in a bandage. The note is clenched in my right hand and the music box is in the other hand. I look around the room and just like the note said, "You will wake up in a white room." so here I am now. I see the box in the middle of the room so I stand up and go to it. I open the box and inside is a short strapless red dress, and a pair of black converse hightops. Not what I expected but I put both on. Suprisingly they are both a perfect fit. I look in the box for anything else and all I see is a scrap of paper taped to the bottom of the box:

"Put on the dress and shoes. No heels and you will see why. We will come tomorrow. Get a good night sleep my dear.

Sweet Dreams

C.W" (self note:connor williams)

"I wonder if I do what they say....They'll let me go." I say to myself. It almost sounded weird though, I have almost forgot what my own voice sounded like. I strip off my clothes and slip on the red dress. As I put on the Converse high tops I look at them and smile for a little bit, then the small smile turns into a laugh and ends in me crying and laughing on the floor. What happened to me. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" I yell to myself. I wipe the tears off my face and open the music box and the tune carries me into a deep sleep. When I wake up two people are sitting in chairs looking at me. I sit up and as my vision focuses I see Nikki Tied to a grey metal chair and her mouth is duck taped. In the chair next to her is an unfamiliar person. He is wearing a white mask so I don't know what he looks like but he is tall and slender with a bit of muscle. "Good morning my dear." He says in a deep voice "Wh..who are you? Where am I?" I say as I realize once again I am in another room. This room has a wooden floor and the walls are painted grey. It once again has no windows and no doors. "Oh my sweet dea-" He is cut of but the struggling of Nikki. He slaps her and she starts to cry. "Be quiet you  bitch! Pardon me Sky. What I was trying to say was would you like to come with me? To a better place. Where you will be happy....With Nikki." He says with a grin. I see Nikki shaking her head no. For some reason I'm considering it. Stay here where he will do who knows what to me with ought Nikki here to keep me company. Or go with him....to a "better place" with Nikki. No more being alone, alone.... I think of the word and I hate it. Am I being selfish? Putting us both through suffering just so I wont be alone? As I think about it he says to me "Tick tock on the clock, hurry up my dear or you won't have choice at all." I blink and a door appears behind them and I hear shuffling like someone was walking but. The door swings open and 2 people walk in. I recognize one of them immediately, Toby Turner also known as Tobuscus. He's Nikki's favourite you tuber, but then I realized another thing. He's the Toby from the party! We went shopping and he introduced me to Conner, but what is he doing here. I would assume he was all part of us getting...well getting kidnapped, it's just the way he looks though. He has blood on his shirt, a black eye, scratches, and bruises all over him. "Was he taken too?" Is what I'm thinking in my head. Was it just Connor that took us, or is that even Connor? "Tick tock my dear and times up! Oh you should have chose to come with me but now, well now you don't have a choice my dear." He has a big grin on his face and I turn to see someone injecting a needle into my arm someting into me, soon after my eyes close and I fall to the ground.