Waking up into reality

This is only a preview and I'll continue if i get enough response that this is worth it. I'll try to keep the updating schedule once a week.

The morning light was harsher and different than what he was used to. Usually, when he woke up the sun was at his feet's location not in his face and for a second he wondered where he went to sleep again. The only room where this happened was in Taehyung's room but it was impossible for him to be there.

They have been fighting for some time now, not only them both but there had been tension in the whole of BTS for some time.

It all started with his innocent comment about being able to succeed solo and everyone was onboard. Everyone except Taehyung.

There was a certain strain in the air for next few days and only Taehyung seemed to put any effort to right the quickly escalated situation saying they there was no need to think of going solo and they were a perfect unit.

It was not that he was wrong. They were as perfect as the units came, even with all their flaws, yet he sometimes wondered, how would it be to go solo.

Had he been in any other company. He had wished upon a star to be able to experience it but wished were not fishes so he could not do it right now.

"Jungkook-ssi, wake up"

The voice was annoying and unheard of before. He was not usually good with voices but he knew he had never heard it before in life. He ignored the voice and rolled to the side. He'll wake up when Taehyung comes to wake him up as always. Till he will sleep in.

"He's not awake yet? I'll wake him you go

Was he dreaming about Yugyeom? Wasn't he on a world tour with GOT7? Why was he hearing his voice?"

" Jungkoom wake up. You have a rehearsal to attend"

That was Yugeyeom. But what was he doing here and what about the world tour? Was he back early? Had Jungkoom decided to visit him last night?

As he woke up he realised they Yugyeom being there was no dream. Also, the hotel did not look anything like the ones in Korea. This was America.

"What am I doing here?"

He asked as the other gave a short bark of laughter at him shaking his head.

"Had too much to drink Jeon? Are we on our world tour in America remember? You with GOT7. Now wake up"

And he jolted. Something in his head spun and before he remembered. Two sets of memories, he had two set of memories. His time in JYP. GOT7 and the world tour. Seeing J-hope as a senior rapper in JYP.

And then the ones more vivid of BTS, of being the youngest of them, their fights, making up their moments.
Taehyung.

"Is Taehyung here? Kim Taehyung. Can I talk to him? Or Suga hyung?, Jimin hyung? RM hyung? Jin Hyung? Anyone?

He panicked while he picked up his phone to search for the number. Nothing. Except for J-Hope which was not connecting, there was no other number there.

Yugyeom gave him a funny look.

" You sound exactly like J-Hope sunbae when you first joined. He marched down our studio and demand you to remember him or something. He took all these names and truth to be told I don't know how you would know SM's RM or Jin or even YG's Suga? They are senior and they usually do not interact much with other idols. And Jimin, as in YG's Park Jimin right? Are you childhood friends? You're both from Busan after all"

He was panicking. He needed to call someone. Anyone. RM hyung and Jin Hyung in SM? Suga Hyung and Jimin Hyung in YG? He himself and J-Hope hyung in JYP? Taehyung nowhere to be seen? What was going on here? He needed to contact J-Hope.