The Weird World Of One Direction

Hi:) it's slow and boring in the beginning but it'll get better and exiting after the first few paragraphs :)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I am going to the One Direction concert with my best friend! I convinced my parents to let me go without them because I have something very interesting planned. I am going to kidnap them. And my friend, Ciara, is going to help me. I know it sounds crazy, but I have the whole thing planned out. I never go anywhere without a plan, well maybe except for what I'm going to do after I kidnap them. But I can think about that later. And if you are thinking that I am some crazy obsessed fan, then I am not. The only reason I am kidnapping One Direction is, well, I don't even know for sure; I guess I just want an adventure.

I live by myself, so nobody will know I have them. Ciara will be living with me while we have them though. We've spent the past year working on an extra sound proof room for them to stay in.

We started getting ready for the concert and went over my plan again. I made sure I didn't look like some crazy, obsessed fan and got the extra room ready for them. I got a fake gun so that I would have something to threaten them with. The only thing my fake gun will do is shoot those suction cup things, but it looks really real. I got in my car and drove to the concert, listening to their music.

When we got to their concert, we found our seats and waited for them to come on.

When they came on the stage, they sang the songs and thanked everybody for coming. They walked off the stage and people started leaving. We went around back where their tour bus was and saw them messing around. Time for my plan to go into action. I told Ciara to get the car ready and I made sure I had my fake gun and waited for one of them to be away from the others. Niall was the lucky first. I quickly but quietly walked up to him and put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't shout." I told him, and surprisingly he didn't shout. I put his hands together behind his back and pushed him to my van. I put him in the trunk and locked it so he couldn't get out. I went back and Liam was the next one so I did the same to him and I did Niall and put him in the trunk. I went back and did the same to the rest of the boys. I'm not really sure why none of them screamed or shouted because if someone did that to me, I would've screamed my head off.

After I got them all in the trunk, I got in the passengers seat and Ciara started up the car. We started driving home and the whole way there, I heard banging.

When we got home, I tied all of there hands to one another's and said, "If you try to run away, I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it and then I will capture you again." I said, holding up the fake gun. I tried to put an evil and crazed look in my eye so that they would be scared, and by the looks on their faces, I'm pretty sure it worked. Silly boys. They all nodded, still scared and I dragged them in my house and put them in their room. After I threw them in, I walked inside of their room and gave them some food.

"Here is some food. Try not to choke on it." I told them.

"Thanks," they all mumbled at the same time. Then Louis said, "Could you please tell us why we're here?" Harry smacked his head and Louis slapped him back.

"You're here because I wanted an adventure and to try something new." I said.

"So you kidnapped one of the most popular boybands in the world just for fun?" Liam said unbelievably.

"Yeah pretty much." I said and heard Niall mumble something about needing better security.

"Are you ever going to let us go?" Harry asked.