The sexiest person I've ever laid eyes on

•Macy's POV•

So... I am on an airplane watching tv. Sounds fun doesn't it? At least we are riding first class, but the wifi cost money and I am as broke as my headphones were when when I accidentally ran them over with my car. Don't ask. I could be weird and annoy the boys, but I'm too tired. And, well, Ciara is already hyper and being weird.

She is having some weird conversation with Louis while Harry is laying in the floor. Louis looked like he was trying to find something to say and Harry had a look of pure anger and annoyance on his face.

"Excuse me sir, but you can't lay in the isle or else we will have to escort you off." the flight attendant that appeared out of nowhere told Harry.

Harry just grumbled and pushed Ciara back out of his seat. And I will have to smack Harry for that later because then Ciara came over to me and poked my cheek.

"Ciara, if you want to keep your eyebrows, I suggest you stop poking me." I said in an annoyed voice. She just grumbled and went over to annoy Niall.

The intercom came on and told us we would be landing in about 30 minutes. Well, I guess I still have time to sleep. I rolled over in my seat the best I could and slowly started drifting off.

*Dream*

"Maaaaaaaccccyyyy!!!! Hurry up!! There going to catch us!" Ciara yelled. I looked back and there were a whole bunch of angry fans chasing me and Ciara with pitch forks and signs that said 'Harry and Niall are mine!' oh no. The fans are going to try to kill us because we are supposed to be dating Niall and Harry!

"I don't want to run though! I'm too tired. And I want a peach!" I told Ciara.

Suddenly, I was with Ciara in an orchard picking peaches.

"How did you do that? I thought those fans were going to kill us!!" she yelled.

"I don't know. I guess I'm just awesome like that. Hehe I've got talent!" I said back.

"No you don't." she told me with a serious face. I just hit her arm.

"Hey, where are the boys at?" I asked her.

She just shrugged. Just then, the boys appeared, but there was a bomb.

"Hurry you guys, it's gonna explode!!" one of then yelled, but it was too late. The bomb went off but it sounded a lot like a fart.

"Ewwww it smells bad!!" I yelled.

*end of dream*

I was jerked awake by Ciara shaking me and the boys were crowded around me.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

"It's time to get off the plane." Harry told me.

"Yeah, so get your lazy butt up. I'm hungry." Niall said. Of course.

"I'm coming, don't get your panties in a twist." I said.

"Why were you muttering something about something smelling bad?" Ciara asked me.

"I had a dream that there was a bomb and when it went off, it stunk really bad." I stated in a 'duh' tone.

"That's probably because I farted and it stunk really bad. It was also really loud." Niall told me.

"That's nice to know." I muttered.

We walked off of the plane into the airport and Ciara and I practically begged for more coffee and the boys agreed, probably because they didn't see how hyper we got last time, and bought us some coffee.(Like Ciara said, not a good idea.)