December 1st , 3:00 am .

It's pretty damn crappy , but enjoy c:

Chapter 8 .

Sara froze . Those words rang though her ears like sirens . A rush of chills ran though her spine , causing her to jerk forward . Every possible thought ran though Sara's mind . What did he want to give her . . . and why ? What made him have a change of heart so sporadically ? When he caught her following him he seemed to be seeping rage . So why was he being so . . . normal ? like nothing had occurred tonight ? Marshall was never naturally " nice " without something being in his interest , she knew that much about him .

Sara's thoughts were interrupted , and took a turn for the worst . She started to notice her surroundings . They were in a secluded area . " FUCK . " she screamed in her mind . That was hint number one . She looked out the corner of her right eye for any other clues , there was a thick forest about a foot away from them . " FUCK , FUCK , FUCKKKK . " she whispered low . Marshall's eyes quickly met hers , and once again her heartbeat increased . She tried to loosen Marshall's grip from her waist unnoticeably , but there was no such luck . Marshall felt her struggling , and forcefully tighten the grip . " KEEP STILL BITCH ! " he grunted . Sara tiredly fought to break away from his grasp , when her vision suddenly darken .