THE END

I am changing it, this is the last chapter. The end it is. So read on.

"Mommy!" Igneel and Luna run into my arms. I giggle as I ruffle their hair. My lovely kids. After my marriage I got these two twins. I remeber the love triangle between me, Sting and Natsu. I remember the competitions between them for me. I remember how I chose Natsu.

"C'mon lets go in, take a bath with big sis!" I say but Natsu comes, dragging Nashi by the collar of her shirt. "Stop it, idiot hero dad!" She shouted as she got hit by her father who looked insulted. Me and the twins chuckle. "Oi, Lucy she is online dating that ice princess's kid again, and I am telling her to come so that I can help her with her magic,"

"She's your daughter too!" I giggle ad he comes and plays with my cheek as we both laugh. "Bye, going to the guild!" Nashi showed her guild mark in orange colour just on her fore arm as she giggled and ran. Both me and Natsu smiled at her.

Makarov pov
"Team Nashi we gotta job!" Nashi shouted plucking a job from the request board. Rosemary Fernandes, Storm Fullbuster, Faith Redfox gather around her. Happy and Lily came too. "Lets go!" Everyone shouts as they run out the guild after approving it from Mira and me.

"Hoho, those kids are great," I laugh watching Nashi and Storm argue at the doorway until Rosemary cracked their necks. "They are so alike their psrents. I think about Lucy, Natsu and the others because of them."

Mirajane giggled with a nod. I hope the generations continuse and Fairy Tail stays a happy family eith only one Strauss sibling that is not so troublesome.

END, HOPE YOU LIKED IT.
Btw, this is my first book and I completed it! Yay!
~Saber