LGBTQ+ Month!

Hello yall! Happy LGBTQ+ month! (At least I think it is, hehe. Tell me if I am wrong)

Anyways, so for WattPride I have decided to make a story about the LGBTQ+ society!

The setting's in the future. It's basically about how the LGBTQ+ society is oppressed because they aren't considered "normal".

Here's the summary:

"I'm gay, and I don't care. Sexual orientation shouldn't matter in this world! What matters is that we're human."

In a world where LGBTQ+ people are oppressed, a girl and boy work together to end the oppression, and they form an army to fight against the government and finally get their freedom to be who they are. Once and for all.

This is dedicated to everyone in the world, and everyone should understand that sexual orientation doesn't matter in this world. What does matter is that everyone has freedom to express who they are, and how they do it doesn't matter. And who they are shouldn't bother you. Straight or not.

Embrace yourselves, don't change yourselves.

How do you like it?

So since I do not have a big enough view on this topic, I have decided to "interview" some people, if they want to. So if you would like to answer some questions, answer them to best of your abilities! :)

Before moving on, please tag 3+ people so that I can have more insight on this matter, even if you decide not to fill this questionnaire out. Thank you :)

DeepiReside

imnotadorable90

Dashup05

WAYS TO RESPOND:

You can either write your response as a comment or private message me. I understand that a few amount of these questions are personal and that you may not feel comfortable disclosing that information to everyone. Therefore, I will make sure that all responses remain confidential to the best of my ability, if you PM me. However, if you write it in the comments section, remember that anybody can see your response.

If you write your response as a comment, fill all your answers in one whole comment.

Please remember, ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS ARE OPTIONAL (except for one). YOU MAY SKIP ANY IF YOU FEEL IT IS TOO PERSONAL OR YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE DISCLOSING THAT INFORMATION.

QUESTIONNAIRE:

1) Mandatory to answer

Do you think I should make this book? Explain.

2) Anybody

What are your thoughts about the LGBTQ+ society?

3) Anybody

Do you have anything against the LGBTQ+ society? If so, why?

4) Anybody

Do you believe that if you're part of the LGBTQ+ society you are different? Explain.

5) Anybody

How would you react if someone you know was part of the LGBTQ+ society and you didn't know it before?

6) Anybody 

Suppose your friend was part of the LGBTQ+ society and a group of people were talking about him/her. What would you do? What would your thoughts/actions be and why?