The morning before the meting

Hayden's P.O.V

The lunge

The next day at 10:30am me andAshley are feeding the girls when the door-bell rings, so I gets up and answers the door and when I opens it I find Asmund standing there. "Oh, morning Mr Heartson." I says. "Morning Hayden." "Please, come in." So Asmund walks in and the puppy starts barking at him. "You've got a puppy?" "Yes, I gave him to the girls for their birthday, one so they have someone other than me to play with, and I thought he would be good as protection and not scare them." "Good thinking, and what's his name?" "Oh, we haven't got a name yet, I'm going to let the girls decide, why don't you sit." "Thanks Hayden." So I go in to the kitchen and come back withAshley and the girls who when they see Asmund giggles. "Yeah big man-big man." They say. "Ha-ha-ha, yes girl's big man"Ashley says, soAshley and I sit down with the girls on their laps as the puppy runs over to us. "Now girls what shall we call puppy?" I ask. "Prince-prince-prince" They say happily. "Ok, prince it is." I leans down and stroke the puppy. "What do you think of the name prince?" The puppy barks happily and jumps up on my lap where prince licks Lilly's face and she giggles. "Prince-prince" She says. "Ok, now get down prince." I say and prince jumps down then we put the girls down and the girls start playing with prince. "Well theirs your answer Mr Heartson, the puppy is called prince." I say. "Ha-ha-ha, prince, those girls like princes don't they?" "Yes they do dad, and talking of princes, would you like to see a pitcher of last night at the party that Greg took for us?" "Yes I would like that." "Good." So Ashley palls a pitcher out of her pocket and shows it to her dad. "Ha-ha-ha, you girls look so sweet, but what is Hayden wearing?" "His dressed as every little girls favorite hero the hero prince," "Oh yeah I remember him, you wear crazy about him when you where little, you had a doll and wouldn't go anywhere without him, and if you lost him you would cry until we found him, you even kissed him a lot of the time and pretended to marry him." Ashley blushes red as a rose as I grin at her. "Dad, stop it, your embarrassing me." "So, you use to pretend you were Mrs Hero prince did you?" I say with a smile. "Hayden." "What? I think it's adorable." "Well I'll say one thing, this is a pitcher for the album, and we'll blow it up, frame it and put it on are wall." Asmend says, both Ashley and I start blushing as the girls giggle at them. "Ha-ha Ash-Ash Hay-Hay red-red." The girls say. "Yes they are girls yes they are." Asmend says then the door-bell rings again so I get up and answer the door.