Letter to Society

Dear Society, Why are you this way? Why do you insist on making girls feel bad about themselves because they don't dress the way you like? Why do you make girls think that they are not good enough that they have to change there own gender? Why are girl told they should be the same a girls that were Photoshopped? Why are girls defined by the news and other medias? Why can't I have a relationship the way I want? Why is it wrong to believe in God? Why is it wrong to help others in need? Why do you make every person ever feel that the only way out of their problems are to end their own lives? Why do you make people think drugs are the only way to be happy? Why do you have to deny that you are the you are the one that is at wrong or fault? Why do you say we should stick together when you continue to pull us apart? Why are there still thousands of veterans in the streets after we have to them hundreds of time we will help them? Why can't girls have their own choice? Why do girls have to wear make-up to be beautiful and or pretty? When will your constant lies end? I get we are all human and we all mess up but you constantly do it. Now it's just a habit. Thanks Society, now I can't even feel safe walking outside for twenty minutes without some idiot either making fun of me out trying to hit on me. Thanks Society, now I can't get on social media to talk to my friends without someone asking to see me naked or asking for my personal information. I feel terrible for all of the parents out there worrying constantly about the safety of there kids. I just hope when I have kids they I can feel safe letting them go outside and that they can feel safe doing the things they love. I want you to know, I want the best for everyone out there. Thank you Society.
                              Sincerely,
                                        The girl you destroyed