The truth.

My secret was kind of a big deal. Well, not kind of, it was. I don't know when I was going to tell Mark and Amy I was Bisexual. I didn't know if they were homophobic or not. I grabbed my phone and texted Amy.

(Your and Amy's texts)

"Can I come in?" Amy asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"What's up?"

"How do you feel about LGBTQ+ community?" I blurt out.

"I believe people should love who they want to love. It doesn't matter to me, love is love. I believe everyone is valid no matter their sexuality or gender." She responds very nicely. I sigh in relief.

"Okay. I just wanted your opinion. Thank you." I say.

"One question."

"Okay?"

"How's your arm?" She asks

"Oh, it's healing. I found ways to heal scars."

"Thats good."

"Yeah, thats all I needed." I say, Amy nodded her head then left. I was hoping she wouldn't tell mark about the scars. I don't want to make another person down again. I wanted to tell Mark and Amy that I am Bisexual. I made up my mind, I was gonna tell them tomorrow.

~The next day~

"Hey, Amy, Mark, can you guys come here?" I yell. I'm scared out of my wits. I don't know how well this is going to go. They come down the stairs, Mark first because he wasn't busy recording or editing. Amy follows.

"Whats up kiddo?" Mark asks.

"So, I have an announcement, I made it into a cake." I say. I pull out the cake from the oven, it has a bisexual flag on it.

"Wow, I didn't know you could bake." Mark says.

"Yeah. I like to bake. I am Bisexual." I say. Mark stands up and looks at me, he walks over, I raise my arms expecting a hit, but instead I get arms wrapped around me. I smile and start crying.

"Hey, hey, no need to cry, your still my daughter, i love you (Y/n), You deserve to love who ever you want to." Mark says, I stop crying and hug him back. Amy comes over and joins the hug.

"I'm so happy that I have a family that supports me. Thank you." I say. I can hear Mark sniffle.

"Lets get into the cake." Amy says.

As I cut the cake Amy and Mark sit down at the table. Mark and Amy start talking amongst themselves. I go to the cabinet and grab three plates. I walk over to the table and place a plate in front of Mark, one in front of Amy and one where I will sit. I decided to let Mark cut the cake. When Mark put a piece of cake on my plate there was a knock at the door

"I'll get it." I said. Mark nodded. I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Oh, hey Ethan. We're eating cake, do you want some?" I ask.

"Yea sure." Ethan walked into the house and to the kitchen. He saw the cake and smiled. He turned to me.

"Sorry I didn't realize this was a coming out party haha." He said while he scratched his neck.

"It's okay dude. Go have some cake." I told him. He smiled and hugged me.

"Meet me by the pool in an hour." he whispered.

'Uh oh' I thought. I don't know what he has planned.