Chapter One.

(A/N!!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST CREATURES FF SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF THEIR PERSONAL LIVES!!! plus please don't complain about Dex...pls. (Brief warning, there's a lot of cussing in this fan fiction)

Madelyn's POV~

"You have a week to get the FUCK out of my house!" My mother yelled at me, slamming my door shut. I sighed and grabbed a couple suitcases. I'm not surprised she's kicking me out, I've already told her that I'd rather leave then stay in Arizona with my mother. I've already planned to move into a two story house in Colorado. It's far enough from her but not too far for holidays. I packed as much clothes as I can in one and put shoes in another. It might seem that I am going to fast, even though I have already sent most of my belongings to the house already. They're sitting in the garage, waiting to be unpacked. The house came with furniture, but all I need to get is my mattress on the bed and I'm all set. I grab everything, walk outside, set my bags in the backseat of my classic and start driving off to Colorado. Not even looking back to say goodbye to my mother.

~12 long hours of driving~

It's about 6 AM by the time i get to Colorado. I park my car at a gas station right out of the town I'm supposed to be right now. I get out and walk into the bathroom first, almost peeing myself because I haven't gone in 5 hours. Yes, I've only stopped twice for a twelve hour long drive. I finish my business and walking to the register, grabbing a little pie in a package thing on the way. I pay for gas and I'm on my way to my house! I get there and immediately run to the couch and lay down, but I instantly fall asleep.

~1 pm~

I sit up quickly, remembering that I left my keys in the car and running outside. Thank god! Nobody took my baby. I walk to her and pat the hood, opening the door and starting her up. I groan, resting my head on the steering wheel cause she won't start.

"Son of a bitch!" I yell and get out, opening the hood. I set my hands down and lean under the hood and start checking everything.

"That's a nice one ya got there." I hear somebody say from behind be. I scream and stand up straight, hitting my head on the hood.

"Fuck!" I yell and hold my head. I hear the person laughing and I turn and give him a death stare.

"I'm Dan." He hold out his hand and smiles. I smile back this time, shaking his hand.

"Madelyn." I say and lean onto the side of the car.

"What year is she?" He asks and looks at the newly cleaned engine.

"My baby? Oh, she's a 71 El Camino. Red, black, reliable. She was my uncles, but he died after he gave it to my dad, then my dad gave it to me cause my brother sure as hell wouldn't take care of her." I smile and look at the engine again.

"So YOU cleaned her up and taken care of her huh?"

"Yup. My dad taught my a few helpful things then I just learned on my own. Why? Are you surprised a girl can do something a guy can do?" I open the garage and look at the labels on all of the boxes but I can't find 'tools'. I curse under my breath and turn around back to dan. He raises his hands up in defense.

"Do you happen to have a battery tester?" I smile at him and he nods.

"I think. Why won't you come on over and I'll look." I give him a weird look. "I'm not gonna murder you!" We laugh and head across the street to his house.

"We have an extra closet that we put our extra crap in, it might take me a while to find it though. Come in? The boys are upstairs they won't bother you." I look around the giant house and hear faint yelling. I act like I don't hear it and follow him after standing in the middle of the house like a weirdo.

"So, you have kids?" I ask, starting a conversation. He opens a closet door and starts looking through it.

"Not exactly, I-" He gets interrupted by about 5 people running downstairs and falling on each other at the bottom of the stairwell. (A/N YES THE LATEST CREATURES LIVE IN A CREATURE HOUSE TOGETHER OKAY SHUT IT?!¿)

"Oh my god, are you guys okay?" I ask and I take it as a yes when they start laughing and yelling on the floor.

"Don't mind them, they're always like that." Dan hands me a battery tester and all the boys go silent as I thank him. They stare at me and I start to get uncomfortable.

"What?" I snap and they all stop staring and stand up.

"Do you need help with your car anymore?"

"No thanks, I'm good!" I yell as I walk out the door. I walk across the street and look back, seeing the the 5 boys staring through the window. I wave and they all scatter away from the window, except for one. He waves and I smile at him and start working on my car again. I realize my battery is out and I sigh, searching through my garage again, finding a box that says 'extra parts!' And I open it, successfully finding a car battery.

"Need help with anything?" Somebody says for the second time today.

"God fucking dammit!" I yell and look at the person behind me, expecting dan. "I already-"

"Oh hi." I blush from acting stupid. It was one of the boys from Dan's house.

"Sorry. Do you want me to leave?" The guy says and I laugh slightly and shake my head.

"Actually now that I think about it, I do." I smile and walk to my car, followed by the neighbor.

"I'm Aleks, and you are?" He sticks out his hand, and I do the same.

"Madelyn." I set the battery on the ground and take the old one out, putting It in his hands. "Weren't you the one staring at me through the window over there?" I point and pick up the new battery.

"Why, yes I was. Why wouldn't I be?" He smiles and puts the battery down.

"Well you're one to flirt aren't you?" I set it in and get It all fixed up, closing the hood and starting my baby up. I forgot to tell you, my car is pretty damn loud and I'm sure you could hear it blocks away. I breath in the smell of my baby then turn it off and get out.

"Nice car. Pretty loud."

"Thanks. And yeah, you get used to it." I laugh and look at him. He has brown hair and brown eyes, pale skin, pretty tall, and a tattoo sleeve. I stop staring and scratch the back of my neck, not knowing what to say.

"Do you need help with all of those?" Aleks points to the garage full of boxes and I laugh, nodding my head. "Six guys live in that house you know?"

"That would be great. Thank you."