chpt 3

Levy pov
I felt Gajeel tap my back, I turned to him "hey, you like metal heart" I nodded my heart dropping as though words left his mouth he doesn't rember me " you said you came here with your friends, why here of all places?" He looked at me "i got into this car accident a year ago and had memory loss me and my friends came out mostly unhurt except my best friends twin brother he passed away, but since then my mom been watching my every move. All of are parents we couldn't handle it we all wanted to start a band and did but they fought us every step of the way we had to leave and here is where they let us come." He said I nodded and turned around, that when it hit me HE SAID ONE OF THEM DIED! I flipped around to face him "if you don't mind, what was the name of the boy who died?!" He looked at me weirdly "his name was segrain" I turned back around. I couldn't pay attention to class for the rest of it. I was so happy, you see me and my friend who I moved here do to the aragment we started a band and are now kinda famous expect we are kinda of like Hannah Montana I guess we look difrent and dare not argue with anyone because you solve that in a sing battle students decide so we made a deal with the school that we would reveal are selves which keeps them from having to deal with paparazzi and fans but we have a music period of just us.

I walked into the room I saw the other girls and went straight to them I could see on there face they didn't know great i am the  barer of bad new the were talking about something but stoped when the saw me they all looked at me "We killed segrain, and you wanna know what else happened the boys transphered here" I said exasperated they all looked at me Ishock I couldn't handle this I had to many pint up emotions at this point I grabbed my gutair and went to the sound booth. this is how I would calm down it was helpful I would just sing whatever came to mind. Nothing came to my mind all I could do was cry I set down the guitar and left the room I slid down the wall and let the tears out I felt a pair of arm slink around me I looked up to Lucy we just sat there hugging.

When the bell rang we looked at each other "We have a concert tonight" I said wiping my face. The girls nodded none of us were in the mode, but we have to for are fans we stood up and walked out of school well not together more spread Erza first then Wendy and juvia then me and Lucy. Erza hoped into her red jeep Juvia headed to her small car Wendy too. Me Lucy let's just say are boyfriends got us into a difrent mode of transportation we went to are space where are motorcycle sat side by side they aren't  swanky but we liked them. I felt a tap on my back I flipped around and say Gajeel Then I say Gray behind him "hey Gajeel I said almost looking straight up, I steeped back "okay how much cooler can you get you ride a motorcycle, like come on" I smiled and nodded "I kinda am in a hurry I guess I'll see you around" he nodded and walked off I saw him hop onto his car it was a dark green Jeep with one of the removable hoods. Once he left I opened my bike grabbing out the leather jacket I were. What it's for protection and took the sweatshirt stuffing it inside my bag then dropping it in I slid on the helmet and hopped on and raved her up I nodded at Lucy and we took off it didn't take long for us to get to the studio.