FIGHT

3rd persons pov

BLACK gang is known as a scary gang of all the gang's in hongdae street.
lisa manoban is the leader of that gang lisa is tall,blonde, with plump lips girl.
they called her lim or limario cause only her friends, sister chaeyoung, childhood friend bam and MM gang's leader which is momo knows whats her real name.
lisa,chaeyoung and bam is from  thailand but they move in sokor with there aunt when lisa's parents died in a car accident.

and MM gang is known as a number 1 enemy of BLACK gang
the leader of MM is lisa's enemy back in high school. like there parents too.

lisa's pov

"hey bam stay here i'm gonna check the other street" i said to bam as i walk away from him.

while walking i heard bam's shouted he said the other gang is here 

i ran towards him then i signal the other member's of the gang to attack.
after i said to them they attack the other gang members.
while me i'm looking for the leader of MM gang momo.

then suddenly in the corner of my eye i saw here fighting with seulgi one of my members and my friends also.

then i ran towards them.

"hey bitch" i yelled to momo as they stop.

"oh lim i thought you're not here" she said with an annoying smirk in her face.

"dont tell me you're scared that i'm here and why would i'm not be here bitch huh."i said to her while with a smirk in my face.

i look back in seulgi then i signal her to go. then she ran away.

"and why would i be scared of yo-"she cut off when we heard an police siren.

"what the fuck were not done yet manoban" she said  while glaring at me.

i smirk then,

"this fight is no ending hirai until you die" i said

"fuck you" she yelled to me

then,

"back to you" i said to her as she ran away from me.

then i signal my members to ran away.

@the black's hide out

"hey lim why dont you have any bruise?" bam ask me.

"yeah why..its the first time that you dont have any bruises after fighting with momo" my sister chaeyoung seconded.

"cause of that fucking police siren we didn't start the fight"i said.

they nodded,

"yah! chae why did you fight too, i said just wait for me in the back"i scolded while glaring at her

"hihihi sorry i cant stop my self" she said while doing a peace sign

bruhh...this girl- i thought
as i walking away from them

"yah!! where are you going" jisoo my other member and friend also yelled at my back.

"just going to buy something" i yelled back

"ugh.. this brat" she mumble but i still heard her.

"yah chu i hear you!" i yelled as i closed the door.

jisoo is my friend i meet her at the street 10 years ago when i'm lost cause that day is my first time here in sokor.
dahyun,irene,yoongi,jungkook,joy,wendy,miyeon,sunmi,and akmu is jisoo's friend so she introduce me to her friends thats why they're my friends now too.
and also member of my gang.
i build this gang just for fun.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

A/N:wah!!!this chap is worse😂😂😂so haiiii...this is my first time to write guys so expect that theres a wrong grammar and typos here and pls support me😭😂thank you..and love you all

#JENLISAPARINMGAULOL.