Prologue

"ERROR! ERROR! Try Again..."

"ARGH!!....   *BOGSH!!*..."
"BWESSSSIIIITTTT!!!"

Great! Just Great! What will gonna happen now? It's  not that I'm afraid of being in here cause I experience much worst of this. TSS.

I look around and found  myself in this dark room with nothing.Now what will happen to me? I don't wanna die in this room! I don't want to lose hope but seeing myself right now? I want to give up.

I sat and lean my back in the door. I just take a nap to gain back my energy.

I'm in a garden full of flowers. I think I love this place, it's so peaceful, I look around and found  a lake meters away from me. I decided to have a swim so I walk to that lake.

When I reach the place the sorroundings became dark, the water became red and the flowers are now gone. What's just happen? I look around again and found a little girl playing miles from me, I walk to her and I'm shock!

She's not playing! She...She...She's murdering someone! I put my hand on my mouth. Afraid of creating sound. Who is this kid? What on earth did she do that?

I'm trembleng because of fear. I took a step backward, slowly... slowly... *crack* OH MY GASH! my heart is now beating fast! I then heard a footsteps. I didn't know that I hold my breath in a second. I rise my sight and found a two pair of devils eye looking straight to my eyes...

I close my eyes accepting that this will be my last day on earth. minutes had pass and now I feel that she's now in front of me. I close my eyes tight as I can be. Now I know the feeling when your death is near *sigh* I will surely miss them.

"be ready"

huh? where is that voice came from? Is anyone here? if that so, I am safe?

I excitedly open my eyes hoping that there is someone that will save me but-

"expecting someone?" she said with a devil grin plastered on her face

What?!..How?!

"be ready"

and with that I collapse.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! 👋

it's my first time to write a story so please vote and comment!
I'm not perfect so please understand if there is a typos and grammar guys he he..

ENJOY THE STORY GUYS!!

©viruspurple_shin