Prologue

Before it all, there was darkness. For miles, only sea of black presented itself. Not a creature in sight. Not a light in the night. There was nothing.

Until there was something. Until MAN.

"Man" was a vile creature. A greedy junction of lowlifes that placed their priorities aside to establish a hierarchy despite the presumed chaos it was said to bring forth.

Though their origin remains a mystery. Everyone has their own preconceived notions.

Legends say that they emerged from a alternate universe, for they appeared out of thin air.

Some call bullshit and claim they created themselves. But that sounds more like bullshit to me.

You see, "Man", wasn't always corrupt. It is said that at one point, they all coexisted. That while they had disruptions, the prevailed.

But as time progresses, they started to crave something new and disrupted the balance.

They craved ranks. They couldn't agree on anything and their state of mind crumbled.

They started cursing each other and instead of advancing as one, they did it based on individual convenience. Destroying themselves and everything around them.

This brought a unsettling situation. Instead of love, there was hate. Instead of support, there was betrayal. Instead of peace, there was war.

They were creating a disease that ravaged the world and it was spreading in more ways than one.

Until one day when earth started to spaz out. It was like it couldnt take it anymore and wanted to wash away all the impurities. It rained for 30 days and 30 nights. And when the rain ceased to fall and the sun returned to shine upon the earth, all was well.

But there was one tiny little diffrence.
The concept of "color" was gone.

The world felt that the reason behind all this madness had to be color. It seemed to divide everybody. It had people killing others. It disrupted the justice system. It ruined everything. So...it took it away.

But that wasn't all that vanished that day.