Unexpected meeting

Chapter 1

The moon shines in the clear night sky with the wind so cold making it worst for others. It was still early for classes to start at the academy and it was quite as a doll house,Hoshimiya Raichi went to the balcony of the school and sat on one of the benches and took out some papers which was music sheets and some that has written lyrics on it. Raichi's mother and father was known as Masquarade when both of them debuted on stage and because of their love Raichi and his twin sister Miya was born. But one night when his mother and father went to a concert to another place their plane crashed leading to their deaths. It made Raichi and Miya lonely,sad but mostly lonely because they thought who will take care of them once their parents are dead. Their aunt arrived hugging the both of them into her arms . Banica was the sister of their mother and was also a violinist. She took both of the Hoshimiya's with her and said i wont leave you like what your parents did to you.

At that time both of them were thankful for their aunt because of she didn't took them then they wouldn't survive until now. Last Christmas was a white one yet a tragedy stroke the twins. When both of them were playing in the snow the scarf of Miya went into the street. She went and took it but when she turned around a truck hit her leading to her death. She was marked dead on a arrival when they reach the hospital. Raichi's aunt cried and so was hi and said why did you leave me like my parents.On that day, the memory still lingers in his mind until now because when ever he sings the song that both of them made, it made him cry remembering his dear twin sister.

He took one of the sheets with written lyrics and familliarize with it and in 15 minutes he did and sang the song Kept Waiting for a Response. When he sings that song it tells that Raichi is waiting a response from his sister because he wish in a bottle and let it cast to the sea. Raichi's heart was aching with sorrow and depression. He wouldn't think that his family died and maybe he is next to go. At that time when he was singing the song someone saw him singing and it was Oshima Kyouske, Raichi's classmate which Raichi himself didn't knew because he was a loner and never cared to talk to his classmates. Kyouske stared at the young boy and was mesmerized by the song he sang. A tear broke out from his eye because he was touched and felt the feelings Raichi put into singing the song. After Raichi sung the song he went to him and greeted him.

" Hey Raichi..that song you sang..that was really beautiful that made me into tears.." Suddenly Kyouske hugged Raichi.

"Kyouske..what..what are you doing?" Raichi said while his face was red.

" Hehe..you know..this is the first time i heard you sing..and its the first time you called my name too! Im happy that you at list cared to remember my name Raichi." Kyouske smiled and kept hugging him.

"Uhmm of course i..i would remember your name,since..since that we are classmates so i must remember your name.." Raichi's face was flushed red when he said that.

"Hey Raichi...can i tell you something? right now ? if its ok with you" Kyouske said with a smile on his face making Raichi's face flushed red again .

End of Chapter 1 o xo