Don't leave pt 2

Part 22222222!

Yeri P. O. V.

Y/n fell limp in my arms as I started to cry more. "No, no, no, no!" I got up and held Y/n, opening the door and running out to see my unnies looking at me with wide eyes.

"What happened?!" They all yelled.

"Is the ambulance here?!" I asked frantically, ignoring they're question.

Irene nodded and dragged me outside, showing an ambulance as the paramedics ran over and took Y/n, putting her on a gurney and putting her in the ambulance.

Irene grabbed me and dragged me into the ambulance, they closed the door and began to drive off quickly. I looked over at Y/n and started to cry more. Irene wrapped her arm around me and hugged me.

I stared at Y/n's lifeless body as they put a breathing mask on her and the ambulance stopped unexpectedly. They pulled up the gurney and brought Y/n out and into the hospital, I jumped up and quickly went after them. Irene ran up next to me as they put Y/n in a ER room.

"Ma'am I'm sorry but you cannot come in" A doctor told me.

"No! Please let me in! Please!" I begged, trying to push past him.

Irene pulled me back, "listen to him. We will just wait. Its okay"

"No its not! Please. Just please. Don't let her leave. Please." I begged the doctor.

"We will try our best." He nodded, walking into the room.

I felt my knees give out as I hit the ground, putting my face in my hands and crying. I felt four pairs of arms hug me and I knew it was the girls.

"Shh, don't worry, she'll be okay." Seulgi told me.

I nodded slightly and continued to cry.

4 HOURS LATER

The past four hours have been hell for me, they finishes surgery an hour ago and now I'm in Y/n's room waiting for her to wake up or do something. She has bandages up on her forearms and is having blood and other fluids pumped into her.

I rested my head on my hand as I stared at her, obviously in a non creepy way but just to admire her features. I rested my hand gently on top of hers as the beeping of her heartbeat was steady, and the only noise filling the quiet and dull room.

I really love this girl, can she see that? Maybe she doesn't love me.... Stop it Yerim! Don't tell yourself that, she obviously loves you.

I kept talking to myself in my head as I felt Y/n's hand slowly wrap around mine. My head shot up towards her as her eyes were opened and she weakly smiled at me.

"Y-Y/n." I choked out, tears quickly filling my eyes.

"Hey." She said, her voice hoarse and raspy.

I lunged myself at her and hugged her tightly. "Please. Please don't ever do that again." I sobbed.

Y/n quickly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her bed and laid me down next to her.

I cried into her chest as she softly ran a hand through my hair. "Shh, its alright. I'm okay."

"Why did you do that? I-I don't understand. Why do you want to leave so badly?" I sobbed.

"I." Y/n said before she sighed. "You already know. Its just getting harder then usual. I've been talking to Yoongi and he's trying to help me okay. I'm trying so hard."

I looked up at her and gently kissed her lips. I could feel her tense up before kissing back. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I love you Park Y/n. Do you not see that? I need you here with me. Please. Just don't do this again, don't leave that's all I ask for. Please!"

Y/n had tears fill her eyes as she nodded. "I love you too, I know. I'm not gonna leave. Not now. Not ever. I love you too much to break you."

I smiled slightly and gently placed my hand on her cheek. "You truly are my angel."