The CASTOR Scales

So, the biggest question is, what is the CASTOR scales?????

Answer: The CASTOR Scales is a measurment on how good your, BC book is. 10 being the best. The CASTOR scales can be a lot of things here.

Answer #2: The CASTOR scales, is a way to, sort of judge, how good you are at writing. This time 1 being the lowest. We havent given any of these away, but for an example, and this is lagitiment, @TianBella scores a 19/20 on, "The CASTOR scales"

Answer #3: Okay, so this one, is how good YOU are, at knowing BC. So this one is out of 100. 100 being the highest. So if you do score a perfect 100, we will private message you, to see what happens. So you will get to join something, if you wish. We will not make you join against your will.

Answer #4: The CASTOR scales, is also how good, you are at, the test. Out of 100. But no one else knows when you do this test. It is the way, to give you, like a school report, answer #3 was just to see if you are worthy to join. And we will message you, but to get in, we all had to do the same test.

If you are afraid about, people knowing who you are, don't worry, only four of us know eachother so everyone else won't know you, just us, the ones that use the account.