Threesome - Ziall

*THIS IS MY FIRST SMUT EVERR! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, YEAH?*

Have you ever tried being tied to a bed? No? Good for you.

Well.. Have you ever tried being tied to a bed, by your two friends? No? Well, that's good too.

I can just tell you.. It's not funny.

Especially not when you're tied to a bed, by your two freinds, in you underwear!

"What are you doing? Why am I here?" I ask, scared of what they might do to me.

"Well.." Zayn says walking over to the end of the bed, "Little Niall here, doesn't know how to f*ck. So, I'm going to show him." he smirks and pats a shy Niall on the shoulder.

"Then why the hell am I here?"

"(Y/N).. If you didn't notice.. You kind of need two people to f*ck." he smirks and turns to Niall.

"Okay Niall. We are lucky here. (Y/N) is very hot and she looks like a screamer, so it'll be fun." Niall nods understandingly and waits for Zayn to do something.

"Let's start." Zayn smirks and slowly climbs on top of me.

I'm not going to lie. I'm maybe a little excited. Who wouldn't? They are both extremely hot..

"Now Niall. Come here." Zayn says and Niall walks over to the side of the bed and sits down, looking at us.

"To get a girl starting, you kiss her." he says and before I can protest, his lips are on mine. Soft, plump, pink lips molding together with mine. Zayns arms are on either side of my head, supporting him and his body is practically lying on mine. He slowly traces his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for access to my mouth. I carefully part my lips and stick my tongue out a little, until it meets his. The kiss starts to get really heated, and I'm desperate to feel his hair with my fingers, but the ropes keeps me from doing so.

Suddenly he breakes the kiss, making me pout a little. He smirks and sits up, straddling me. "See Niall. She wants more."

I look over to my right and see Niall nodding. "Now. Everybody has a weak spot in the neck area. When you find it, suck it, bite it, bruise it. It'll make her go crazy."

Zayn dips his head down in the crook of my neck, and begins to kiss at the left side of my neck. I smirk at this. I know eccactly where my weak spot is, and he is on the wrong side.

"Niall, I can't find hers. Help at the other side. Just kiss her neck, and when she moans we know where it is."

Niall nods and begins kissing the right side of my neck. All I feel is tongues licking, teeth biting and lips kissing, until Niall licks right behind my earshell, and I can't stop but let a little moan escape the back of my throat. Niall didn't seem to hear, but Zayn certainly did. He stops kissing my neck and says to Niall, "Go on Niall. You found it. Now kiss, bite and lick it, until it turns purple."

Niall gives him a slight nod, and begins to bite down on my weak spot. My whole body shudders at the feeling and I begin to moan his name quietly. A few seconds later Niall removes his lips from my neck, to show Zayn his work.

"Good job Niall. Now, her breasts. (Y/N) here, has a very fine set of breasts." I blush as they both stare hungrily at my chest. Zayn snakes his hands behind my back and skillfully opens my babypink bra. Instead of untying the ropes that are tied around my wrists, he rips the straps off my bra. "I'll give you a new." he says quickly before lowering his body down on mine again. He grabs my left breast, making me gasp of the suddeness.

"Now Niall. First you grab one of them," he nods against my right breast, signalling Niall to do so, "and then you run your fingertip over her nipple." he says and both boys do so. I get goosebumps all over my body at the feeling.