IX [ END ]

Jisoo and I had our great times together. I was sitting on my bed when Jisoo called. He called me and asked me to go to the lake with him.

"Hey, Kate! Would you like to go to the lake?"

"Sure! When?"

"Today, get ready now! I'll be there in 20 minutes!"

"Its more than enough!" Then I hung up. I get up and went to my closet and chose and comfy outfit. I'm ready and I waited for Jisoo on the couch. 5 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I get up from the couch and opened the door.

"Ready?" He asked as the door was opened.

"Totally ready!" I said. He lead me to his car and he drove to the lake. Its just take 30 minutes, not long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow!! Jisoo, its so beautiful!!" I looked around to see the view.

"You're more beautiful to stare at," I elbowed him.

"Here it goes," I rolled my eyes but soon I looked at him with a smile. We sit on the grass, enjoy the view and talked. In the middle of the talk, he asked me a question that makes me having a 'heart attack'.

"Kate, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked me but his eyes are still enjoying the view.

"Huh? You mean fake girlfriend to avoid Junghee?" I asked.

"No, real girlfriend, not fake!" He changed his gaze from the lake to my eyes.

"Um... Jisoo, I know you're a good boy. But, I'm still trauma with what happened to me and Jun, I think I can't answer now, I'm sorry," I looked into his beautiful black eyes.

"No, its okay. I'll wait for your answer," he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisoo waited so long for my answer. He waited almost 5 months until my trauma disappear. He waited with patience and his patience ended with me being his girlfriend.

"Jisoo, I will answer your question now," I said.

"So what is the answer?" He curiously asked.

"Would you like to guess?"

"Um.. Yes?" He answered.

"Then you already get your answer," I chuckled.

"Serious?" He asked one more, I just nodded. He hugged me really tight.

"Jisoo!! I-I can't breath!!" I said.

"Oh sorry I'm just to excited," he let go of me and we both just laughed together.