Prologue

when MinJi was born she was hidden from the public's eye well it is tradition that the children of the King's and Queen's of Korea must be hidden, to protect their children from people who wants kill them.

when she was four years old she was in the garden just strolling around looking at the different flowers and plants, thinking how can they be so beatiful.

"Hey! MinMinie~"

she turned around and saw seven of her best friends, they are the princes of other kingdom's in Korea.

"Hey! TaeTae~, ChimChim, Kookie, Joonie, Jinie, Hobi, YoonYoon!"

she missed them so much even though they just saw each other at the last ball.

she hugged them all

"come on let's get the picnic basket so we can start our picnic!!"

they all ran inside the castle, and went to the kitchen

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mister Oh, nice to see you, we would like to take the picnic basket and blanket please~"

"Yes, My Princess"

they all walked back to the garden with Mister Oh walking beside them, Mister layed down the picnic basket and placed the basket in the middle.

everyone ate happily with the supervision of Mister Oh

once she was done with her food she asked permission if she could walk around

"Yes, of course My Princess, you can but be sure be back"

"Ok Mister Oh"

she walked in the garden looking at the different plants and flowers.

there was something moving in a bush so she went to it thinking a little creature would be there

but she think wrong it was a kidnapper

"MISTER OH HEELP MEEE!!!"

and with that she started to run but the kidnapper was faster and caught her

"PRINCESS MINJI!!!"

"GAURDS HELP HER!!!"

"I'M COMING PRINCESS!!!!"

their  screams were heard (ok u must be thinking where the heck is the King and Queen well they are at a meeting at a different country soooo yeah😄😄)

her mouth was covered with a handkercheif, she felt her eyes getting heavy and cannot hold it any longer.

with hours of searching they can't find her the seven princes was so worried aswell, when the news was heard by the King and Queen they were devistated and depressed that their only daughter was kidnapped and blamed it on there selves for not being there.

the Kingdom doesn't know anything happened, for years they keep searching and searching for the Princess but they can't find anything so they decided that the seven Princes should find them as they are all friends................

Annyeong Chingu's I just posted the Prologue yaay am so excited, not only that but I think am the one and only is accepted with my auditions in Glee club in my school yeeeyy I sang toxic by Britney Spears the song was very powerful so I sang it that way *flips imaginary hair* so yeah daz all Annyeong!!👋👋