2.

i'm slowly editing this fic so i just wanna say that somewhere the capitals will be put and mostly not, so i hope yall aint disturbed by it

Jimin's POV

I heard the door creak open and I quickly wiped my tears. Taehyung came in the kitchen and saw the pancakes but moved towards the stove. I tried but couldn't hold my tears back anymore and started crying again.

Taehyung's POV

I went towards the sink and washed my hands with a stupid smile on my face. why does he even drink when he knows he's gonna feel guilty afterwards. After done washing, I sat in front of jimin and started eating the pancakes. Jimin looked up at me with teary eyes and I chuckled. he looked at me as if he doesn't know what's happening

"what?" i said

and quickly, he wiped his tears away and chuckled as well

"youre an idiot" He said while removing his tears with his small palm. I smiled.

Your idiot.

I didn't realize that I was swinging on my chair and suddenly the balance broke which caused me being pushed towards Jimin, I grabbed his waist so he doesnt fall and unconsciously our lips pressed against each other, our eyes widened as we quickly separated.

Jimin's POV

Both our cheeks were red as we ignored eye contact.

"eh... i-i'm sorry" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"y-yeah its fine, it was an accident so.." i replied

what is this even? a kdrama?

"hey chim"

"mm?"

"last night... " i immediately turned around to look at taehyung

"why did you get so drunk? are you stressed or something? you can tell me if thats the case, you know"

Taehyung's POV (sorry for switching the povs too often)

i dont know why but his face flushed and he looked on the floor while playing with his fingers

"i.. was competing with yoongi hyung"

it took me some seconds to process the scene before breaking into laughter. a liquor competition with yoongi hyung who can chug down ten bottles and remain poker where as jimin who goes total nuts after two shots?

he looks at me with his beet red face

"stop laughing tae !" i cover my mouth while trying to stop my laughter and take deep breathes

"l o l its a legendary moment i swear i regret not coming with you guys"

"hmph. this is why i didn't wanna tell you"

Third Person's POV

Jimin was about to move on when a thought came to his mind and he turned around.

"Tae?"

Taehyung looked at him after dramatically wiping his tears and raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

"i was about to go shop some groceries and snacks, you wanna come?"

"yeah if you're willing to pay" Taehyung said while wiping his hands.

"fyi i pay every time"

"really? how come I didn't notice"

".. do you wanna die?"

"anyways, get ready, i'm gonna take a quick shower" jimin continues

"then I'm gonna shower as well" Taehyung paced towards the guest room since Jimin is going to their room's bathroom.

~

Jimin looked at taehyung who was struggling to put on his shirt

"Whats wrong?"

"the button broke so suddenly. can you get me a needle and thread?"

"mm sure, but... do you know how to sew?" Jimin asked

taehyung scratched the back of his neck and Jimin understood that it was a no.

"it's fine, i'll do it for you"

"thanks!"

Jimin came back with a needle and thread in his hands and saw taehyung unbuttoning his shirt.

"wait! what are you doing?" Taehyung stopped what he was doing and looked up, confused.

"unbuttoning my shirt so you can sew it?"

"NO!- i mean, no, i'll do it with you wearing it" jimin blushed as the latter shrugged

"um okay, as you wish" Jimin inserted the thread in the needle hole carefully and started pacing towards where taehyung was standing, his heart beats went irregular on each step he took but finally he was in front of Taehyung.

"d-don't move" Jimin was quite nervous but tried to act as normal as possible, taehyung's chest was clearly visible while his breathe ghosted on Jimin's lips and nose which sent shivers down Jimin's spine. He was almost done until he felt Taehyung's large hands on his waist bringing him closer than he already was. Jimin nearly had a heart attack and immediately looked up until he realized their faces were only an inch apart. Jimin looked down trying to avert taeyhung's eyes.

"w-what are you doing?" Taehyung's face wore a smirk as he saw Jimin's ears become red.

"Why are you stuttering?" taehyung teased jimin as he finally decides to let loose. Meanwhile Jimin took taehyung's hands off of his waist and tried to catch his breath,

"cause you're being a pervert and god knows what you'll do next"

"Oh, is that so?" He came closer again but Jimin tried to stay strong, not backing up and suddenly he pulled Jimin towards him so that jimin's hands were now on Taehyung's chest as he gently stroked the elder's lower lip

"Well, i didn't plan on doing anything but if you really want to, then..." The brown haired boy slowly brought his face close to Jimin but received a push instead, the latter chuckled, satisfied with the reaction he got.

"stay here you pervert, i'm leaving" Jimin says with his cheeks still red as taehyung follows behind him while laughing at the latter's cuteness.

EDITED 》