Singing Contest

ZIA(P.O.V)

Regular day just waking up the miraculous crew.

Zia- *yells* Wake up

Everyone - I am awake

Zia- Good eat then get to your spots.

Everyone - Ok

( couple minutes later)

Zia- Alright all of you here .

Everyone - Yes

Chloe- You know peasants shouldn't be in charge. I mean your not even beautiful like me. So I should be in charge that's way we have more fun. So got to your run down house and let me do this.

Zia- *mad* You know what I have it. You are just a spoiled little brat. Also if you didn't have your daddy you wouldn't make it this far no would you. It is always daddy this and daddy that. Well what happen if you wasn't rich but in the same boat as all of us. Adrien isn't like you he sweet and kind. He doesn't act like he rule a the world. You on the other hand need to take lessons to be a better person. I bet on my life that if you didn't threaten or bribe Sabrina that she wouldn't be your friend. On that note you would be a girl who is friendless. No body and I mean nobody can stand you. The way you put others down to make you feel better. You deserve to be in a mental hospital then right here. But since you have your "daddy" then nobody well even complain. But right here and right now I could. So say one wrong word and I swear you won't see the light of day. I mean you would have two options. Be killed and it will be very very painful or go to the mental hospital. So think about that the nezt time you open your mouth.

Chloe - *nods *

Zia- Good now we are going to do something diffrent.

Ivan- That is

Zia- Glad you ask we are having a singing contest.

Marinette  (P.O.V)

When she said singing contest I froze. Nope I can't sing worth crap.

Adrien - Princess what's the matter?

Marinette - I Can't sing

Alya- *roll eyes * Yes you can

Marinette - No I can't

Alya - Well see

Zia- No some people are not doing it. They are Emma, Hugo, Louis,Amy, Jack,Luka,ChloeM,Chloe,and Me.

Mylene- So who us first?

Zia- The boys

Marinette - Why boys first

Zia- Cause we are saving best for last.

Marinette - Ok

Zia- First Max

Everyone - Wow

Zia- Ok next is nathenial

Everyone ' Awsome

Zia- Next is Ivan