13

Alright, I'm back from vacay so here is your update. SORRY FOR MAKING ALL OF YOH WAIT.

But I hope you enjoy. Remember to comment and vote. Share your ideas. Love all you readers.

"Babe," Louis said in to the camera, smiling wide as he watched Harry shy away from the lens, "Come on, love bug. Show your face."

Harry started laughing as he finally unmasked his face from his hands. He had a few tears running down the sides of his face as he used the sleeves of his sweater to wipe them away.

He had a bright smile as he gave the camera a wave. "Hi my Stylers," he mumbled shyly.

Louis continued to giggle softly as he reached his hand out front to caress Harry's jaw. He used his thumb to pad along the crease of Harry's cheek before brushing his bottom lip, "Want to tell everyone why you're crying?"

Harry rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms around his body. He continued to smile so wide that his dimples appeared, causing Louis to poke them childishly, "You surprised me."

"With what?" Louis continued, urging Harry with a nod.

Harry smiled as he back up towards the door to their office room. He looked at the camera before opening up and walking inside. Louis followed behind as he pointed the camera towards Harry, who was standing in the middle of the room with his knees buckled and feet crossing over one another.

"A giant teddy bear and balloons," Harry whispered, still in awe at the wonderful suprise, "And roses."

"Yes," Louis laughed, walking up close to Harry and pressing a kiss to his lips, "Happy Valentine's Day my love."

Harry smiled brightly as he kissed Louis again. He stepped back and grabbed the teddy bear that was on the floor. It was life size and nearly the size of himself. Harry giggled as he held it close to his chest and swung in around as if he was dancing.

"Thank you so much," Harry cheered.

He set the teddy bear down and ended up falling backwards on it. He sat in the bears lap with a huge smile on his face. The roses Louis got him were in a vase on a stand next to where he was.

Louis smiled at Harry's smile. He zoomed in on his happy face and giggled behind the camera, "I love when he's this happy," he muttered more to himself, "Alright, dove. Say bye to your followers."

Harry's eyes lit up as he sprung from the bear. He walked up close to the camera and gave the viewers a big smile and wave, "Bye guys. Me and Louis are going to celebrate Valentine's Day the same way we always do."

"Yes. Me and my baby cuddle up in front of the tv with some take out, chocolate and wine," Louis laughed, watching as Harry walked his way by him just to slide his way under Louis' arm.

"Only because the first Valentine's Day we were celebrating together I got super ill," Harry explained, "So we couldn't do anything so we stayed in."

"It was different," Louis smiled, rememberingg the day it as if it happened only yesterdAy.

Harry was seventeen years old and they had been dating for a almost a year. Harry had gotten sick the night before and had to cancel his plans with Louis. He cried nearly all night because that would've been his first Valentine's Day having a boyfriend.

But Louis showed up around lunch time with some medicine, a Powerade and some soup. He brought a bunch of movies and held Harry all day until the boy fell asleep on his chest and ended up getting Louis sick the following days.