Mark x Herin || Confession Letter

Genre: Fluff, idol life | Rating: G | Summary: Miss H sent Mark a letter on NCT Night Night

======

Mark pushed his mic lightly. Jaehyun was beside him, lightly bowed and muttered "that was cool" to a petite girl in front of him.

"What about me?" Mark poked Jaehyun's arm.

"What?"

"She's IU sunbaenim, she attended numerous radio programs, of course she was cool," he said, "you should give your opinion to someone that need it the most first."

Jaehyun laughed. Mark is the epitome of an old soul and a kid.

"I will evaluate everything once the program ended." Jaehyun handed him a paper.

Mark looked at Jaehyun, slightly dissapointed, but then he looked away. His perfectionism began to hit him hard, but he did not know how to persuade Jaehyun to do an evaluation in thirty seconds. Mark decided to flip the paper and began to read the first sentence.

"Your tone and pronunciation were fine." Jaehyun finally spoke up, his hands flipped back the paper. "You're not allowed to read it before the next section is started."

Mark was about to say thanks, but he raised an eyebrow instead.

"Your reaction counted in this program."

"But... what if it's a horror story and I read it with a KakaoTalk ad tone?"

"C'mon, we trust you."

Mark licked his lips. He was nervous, he couldnt lie. At some points he wanted to beat his manager for sending Johnny on After School Club and himself on NCT Night Night. He could do as good as Johnny in ASC!

The producer gave them a sign that they will start the next section in fifteen seconds. Mark took a quick sip of his drink, then pulled the mic close to him. He saw Jaehyun took back his earphone.

"Hello, back to NCT Night Night," Jaehyun said. "I'm Jaehyun," Jaehyun re-introduced himself.

"I'm Mark, and we're here with our guest, IU."

"Hello," said IU.

"We are so happy many people are very enthusiastic to share their thoughts with us." Jaehyun opened the new section.

"Thanks for trusting us," Mark said. "We're very thankful for your letters."

"Shall we look at the first letter?" Jaehyun said. "Please tell us the sender, Mark."

Mark flip the paper. "It's from Miss H."

"Hello, Miss H," said Jaehyun and IU.

"Please read the letter for us."

"Okay," Mark cleared his throat.

"Hello, I'm Miss H. I wrote this letter because I can not handle this longer anymore. Uh... what should I do.

"I attended a dance academy back then. I was very awkward around people, because I didn't used to talk in Korea, and I wasn't good in opening up to other people, until I met this boy."

Mark caught IU nodded her head and muttered, "a foreigner?"

"At first, we did not talk to each other. When I was in break, he was always at class. But one day he came straight to me after he finished his class early. It was lunch time and I sat alone in a cafetaria. He asked me whether he could sit with me or not. I said yes and we started to talk. He could talk in English! I was really happy I met someone who I can comfortably talk to.