- 036

fifteen minutes have passed and it seems like everyone is over the iconic moment but hoseok, he was another story

fifteen minutes have passed and it seems like everyone is over the iconic moment but hoseok, he was another story. still not moving from his spot, hoseok's eyes were still wide open while taehyung, jungkook and yoongi were trying to drag him up and bring him back home. but with hoseok being frozen and all, they're having a pretty hard time.

"hoseok hyung, please get up." taehyung pleaded.

"please hyung, we still need to buy my banana milk." jungkook pouted as he tugged hoseok's arm.

yoongi on the other hand just sat next to hoseok, trying not to make the situation awkward than it is now.

i finally did it. i confessed to him.

he actually thought that it would go well but seeing how things turned out now, he just want to crawl in a hole and just stay there forever. he felt a mix of emotions— happiness, love, relief but this one stood out the most. embarrassment.

no, he wasn't embarrassed because he kissed hoseok in front of many people. he was embarrassed because yoongi finally admitted his feelings and he didn't even know why he kissed his long-time crush.

"hyungs!" the couple shouted in unison, catching the attention of many passengers but finally, it had caught yoongi and hoseok's attention.

"we need to go. the guard looks like he want to kick us out. let's just leave." jungkook said, not daring to make eye contact with any of the guards that was looking at them with pure disgust.

"yeah let's leave. if they don't appreciate us being gay, then they can go screw themselves. let's leave, come on. they don't have any gucci here anyway ew." taehyung said, glaring at the guards before looking at the entire building with disgust written all over his face.

yoongi stood up and so did hoseok. they walked and no one spoke. until hoseok decided to gather courage and talk to the man who snatched his heart.

whipping his head to yoongi's direction, he spoke.

"yoongi, do you really like me?"