My friends

Ok so I grow up with two guys and they were like brothers to me. We lost touch when I moved away. But I found them on Instagram when I got it last year and i learned a lot of new stuff about them that I did not see coming but they were like brothers to me then and still are. They love me for me and I love them for them no matter who they are. One time I was at another friend's house, in a separate state, so my friend has a sister who LOVES to try and bully me. One day she brought in and tried to bully me by saying mean stuff about my friends being gay. So in order to avoid me punching her, only because she was my friends sister, I walked away. She did not like that and followed me. She pushed and shoved me, but I was raised around violence so I did not want to use that so I ran to another friends house and we told her mom. But the girl had already got to her mom and said I punched her.
And then another time I was at church in my youth group. When our teacher started saying if you are friends with anyone in the lgbqt club and did not try to change them than you would go straight to hell with anyone else who supports them or are them. So after that night I refused to ever go back to that church ever again.