Tears pt 2 of plz don't leave

Ship: platonic logicality.

Logan's pov
I actually have no idea why I'm crying. I was just washing the dishes, there's no reason to cry! Well except there is... Patton's moving. Once more tears escape my eyes and make their way down my cheek.
I quickly finish of the dishes and walk into my room. I start sobbing. I just really didn't know why they have to leave.
I was told on Wednesday and it's Friday, and I'm still depressed. Well that's how depression works. Man I really hope I don't have depression but there's a lot of proof.
I sign and take out my sketch book and draw a bit, before Virgil walks into our shared room.
He gives me a sympathetic smile. My obviously tear stained face is a clue to what I've been doing for the past hour.
Talyn and Joan finally laid off their asking and things were getting better but I was not.
After Thursday Patton came to school and everyone was happy. I was just fake.
So many things I love are being taken away. Maybe I should just stop loving. Lose all emotions.
But that's not possible so, I'm stuck with these things i hate.
Finally it was the end of term and I had two weeks off. I'm planning to do some stuff with Joan and Talyn so that's something to look forward to.
I grab my phone and turn on Spotify, pressing the playlist called "depresso espresso" and the first song that comes on is "you said you'd grow old with me"
As I listened to the song I realised back ages ago I listened to it and thought,
Patton would never leave me like this we've planned our whole lives out.
I started crying again because here I was listening to that same damn song and that same damn thing I thought never would happen HAPPENED!

Moral of this story? Life isn't fair. Don't plan out your life because it WILL change. No matter if your the most kind, amazing, fluffy, helpful and innocent person life will still, pick you up, throw you down, punch you, attack you.
But you have to keep fighting because that's what people want you to do.
-Mars (bc I'm feeling angsty)