Maybe.... just maybe..

It was a relatively cold summer night, and Optimus sat by himself near a quarry far from the others, thinking of all of Earths wonderful things, as what Miko told him. Then he heard a voice from behind him. " Isn't it cold to be sitting out here alone?" Megatron said peering over him. " Just thinking about some things." " like what? There isnt anything to do on this planet but play hide and seek with the life forms." Scooting closer. Optimus went to face him when Megs lips touched his. He was alarmed at first, but then fell weak and kissed back. After the 10 seconds, they both decided to head back. Both said hi to everyone then Optimus went to his berth, knowing it was late. As he started to go into recharge, Megs came in to his bedside. Remembering earlier Optimus said, " What was that?... do you still have feelings for me" Growing red showing a little smile. " Do you...... do you think we could start over?" Megatron said stuttering a little. Opps smiled back, as in agreeing with him. Again they kissed again, but touching tongues, while Megs starting rubbing himself against Optimus. Knowing what he got into, Optimus also in a lustrous mood, grabbed near Megs aft causing them to inch closer. Megs started thrusting making his partner moan in delight. Maybe they would decide to love each other the way they used too? After thrust and thrusting his spike over and over again, Optimus overloaded, almost yelling in delight." Mmh.. I forgot how good it felt." Optimus trying to not over excite himself. " Ahh.. it's been a while, but I didn't forget you aren't ready to be done are you?" Megatron lustfully said, biting Optimus' ears.