Trouble Announced By None

Red awoke with a sense of nourishment and neutrality. Yet it was odd that he was like that after the troubles of last night. He realized that he could truly trust his friends in protecting the eggs. "Everyone? Look, I'm sorry I've been a little strange these last few days bu-" Red's words were cut short right as he stepped out of his tent. All of the other birds were gone. Red looked to the padded growth were the eggs were kept. They were gone as well. All went black after a soft brown coating covered his face.

The Previous Evening

Shortly after Red went to sleep, several pigs arrived. One was named was Prince Porky, heir to the Pigkong throne. A malicious pig he was, yet he had one downfall: He was easily outsmarted. Unfortunately, no one would ever know this fact until after his job had been completed. "Quickly! Oinlke, Pigguran, get the eggs and destroy that camp!" He whispered to his two smart henchmen. Another pig was with the prince, by the name of Wizard Pigalanion, or more commonly known as Wizpig. He too was evil like the prince, but he was incredibly clever and studied in dark magic. Wizpig had no intention of working with Porky, but he would play along with King Pig's plan until his time would come to shine. "Hurry! If I know these birds well enough, they will wake up any moment know." He ordered. Sadly, that would not be the case. The two minions were extremely slow, so as to not mess anything up. Wizpig was fuming when they came to him with all the valuables, including the eggs. "FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIM-" Wizpig yelled and stopped as he realized he had just woken up the birds. The truly angry birds came out and confronted the 4 pigs. "Get him!" Matilda screeched as all of the birds cornered them and prepared to attack the intruders. Wizpig then came up with an idea. He quickly cast a spell that would put the birds in an unconcious state and then with the remaining pieces of wood laying around the camp he would crate the birds and drag them off to an unknown location. Porky and his minions however, would simply carry out with their new goods from the camp. They missed one bird however: Red.