Part 2

You woke up in a pitch black room wearing a (l/f/c) sweatshirt 'uggghhhh I dont remember coming here or changing into this (l/f/c) at all' I heard that same bone chilling laugh like I heard at my house and foot steps coming so I pretended to be a sleep (A/N something I didn't get last night) but when the man walked in he said " I know your a awake (Y/n) get up"  I did what the man said because I didn't want to know what will happen if I continue pretend to sleep the man then said "Do you know who I am?" he did seem familiar but I haven't been watching YouTube because I have to pick up after my (b/s) who is constantly throwing parties at my house with out permission and all the other half of  my time is either playing video games or reading Wattpad stories or fan-fictions but he did seem like on of the you-tubers I used to watch he was awesome but he quit his channel after something happened and he promised that he will start it back up soon but e never did I guess something really bad happened to him wait what was his name maybe this guy is him but then he spoke again "You think I am that Idiot  Jacksepticeye your close I will give it to you but on the other hand your not that close but even if you don't remember  remember you your (y/c/n)  when Jack  had his channel you commented on every video he had hoping he would comment back it was hilarious!! so do you know who I am now?" you then said "a fictional character that is not real that also has a huge ego also known as Antisepticeye maybe you should go back to the other person that has a huge  ego also known as your 'master' Darkiplier"